B

biglou

biglou said:
One week from this Friday...
I should mention, that's my travel day. Ride day is a week from Saturday. I need to call before I haul, just to make sure. I figure we'll come down regardless. There will be somewhere to ride. Preferably with not too many trees!

Jay-We'll have to stop at that diner again and eat on the way out, eh? And maybe a Dairy Queen! ;)

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
nobody coming down on the 29th? im off and james and i are headed to muenster friday. derek, don, craig?

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Just checked the forecast for the 30th. 58 degrees and sunny! :nod:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
yall dont get excited.....its texas weather we a talking about. it could be a blizzard, followed by a hurricane with a touch of tornado. after that we could be looking at 79 degrees with no wind. weather men in texas have it easy in the summer but man they suck in spring, winter, and fall. kind of like lawyers, stuff spewing from their mouths is always suspect.

we should call this ride THE PREGROUNDHOG DAY RIDE.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I might be up for riding Muenster Friday then Nocona Saturday. I want to bring two bikes. Is it safe to leave one locked to the trailer at Muenster? I will motel it Friday night, can I leave my bikes at your house Gene?

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Time for a head count, who's in?

Confirmed

Sawblade
mx547
biglou
twinspar
Bswift
Dwreck

Last edited:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I'm in.

The weather forecast is looking a little worse. Rain on Friday and Saturday has a high of 50 with winds at 15-20mph with gusts to 30. You know.... I don't think I've ever ridden that track on a calm day!

B

biglou

NOAA says partly cloudy and 46. I'm about to call to make sure they're open for practice before I drive 500 miles!

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
for those of you arriving friday night, i wont be home until later. i had a family event moved on me. i will pm lou with a way for yall to get into the house. im sure yall can find something to do. brian, dont forget your coffee pot.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Gene, thanks for letting everyone crash at your house. Jay and I should be there by late afternoon. You are riding Saturday correct?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Coffee pot, check!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
biglou said:
What about weather? Is it going to be worth a 500 mile drive?

Better than KCMO for sure.

It is mid 50's and cloudy now. They are saying thunderstorms for tomorrow. Like Gene said, it does not mean much.

Are y'all getting out for dinner on Saturday evening or whenever? I cannot ride (waiting on the ringing to stop in my ear ... I drift to the right as I walk right now :whoa: ), but I would love to get up to see everyone. It has been too long.

Call me, many of y'all have the number.

B

biglou

I figure I'll leave here around noon tomorrow since Gene's got plans. Get to his house around 730-800. I/We're leaving from the track on Saturday afternoon to head back.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
lou, bring me a few of your black 441 design stickers. i know you sent me some with my last order but i can't seem to find them anywhere. i just put on new plastic and i need your stickers for it.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Jeez. I really want to go but I am on-call this weekend and I do not have coverage at Nocona. I'll be sticking close to home :(

Top Bottom