NorthEast Caravan for Dirtweek?

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
We'll probably be leaving at o'dark-thirty on Tuesday morning, to arrive at Casey late Tuesday evening. Should be about 12 hours from our exit (44) on I-17 (86) (Corning,NY).
We've been to Casey before, so we can find our way back very easily.

Anyone want to join the freight train to IL?
Papakeith? TreeJumper? Shaw520?

RM_guy

Moderator /
Damn Yankees
Gee, I'd love to...wait a minute. Oh Crap, whaaaa, whaaaa, snivel, snivel:confused: :(

Mac

Lifetime Sponsor
Why dont you bring the whole caravan to my house and help me convince my wife to let me go. :)

If I can go I'm taking a truck loading it on a train and going out, but first I have to convince my parents to let me go.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Hmmm wish I could join ya, but, looks like I'll be running 24 hrs behind you guys. Should be pullin into LTM Wed., evening.
Leave us a trail of crackers or something will ya?
Well just from Ohio on, cuz Im not loopin up thru NY ;)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LoriKTM, i'm in for the caravan! I'd just need an idea of when you would be passing through so i know what time to campout at a exit. Are you still going via the turnpike in PA? Or can i convince you to take I-80, that way i can watch for you from my house! LOL. ;) Anyways count me in forsure.

MotoXsparx,

A cracker trail will not be a problem, I work for Nabisco. So what type do you want me to leave behind? Ritz, Premium, Chicken in a Bisket, Waverly, Better Cheddar, Cheese Nip? You pick your favor and i'll be sure to stock up! :confused:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
Lori, Not sure if we'll be leaving THAT early on Tues, but we do plan to leave on Tues. Rt17 is about 45min west of us, so its probaly safe to say that you guys will get the holeshot on us. But keep in touch, (just in case).

Tree Jumper, I hear Triskets hold up better in foul weather!!:D

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
I'm in! I think. I'll have to ask my driving partner when he gets back from camping.

Chicken in a biscut? They still make those?! I thought that they went the way of the dinosaur.;)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Mmmm, Better Cheddars...mmm...

I-80 is a bit of a drop south for us, although Akron, OH might be a good place to catch everyone up.
It's pretty much a straight shot west from there.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Doesnt matter to me where we meet up. I just remembered from the thread earlier this year, the NY group said they came down the turnpike. Looks like if your traveling above me then Ohio would be a good place to meet. What city are you in? I can plot your course, then plot mine and see where they join. That way neither group will have to drive out of the way. Akron, OH will probably work. Its showing 2:30 hours and 139 miles, of course its never taking me as long as Map Quest says it should. I may have a trailor so it may slow me down, never hauled one before. :eek:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
We'll be taking I-81 to I-80 west, then drop down to I-70w somewhere I believe in Ohio. :think

Well, I would love to caravan! Problem is, I have no ride!!! Anyone want to let me tag along? I am small and can fit in a trunk!:p :confused:. But seriously, I would love to go and I have alot of that week off so school is not to much of a hassle. I can probably convince my parents to take me to a location en route and then I could "tag along". Anyone want to help a desperate 16 year old that wants to have the time of his life, wants to learn, and wants to meet new people get the the fest? Please? [puppy dog face on]

Convoy

I'd be up for a Convoy heading west. I'll be leaving from Central Pa traveling on I99 to I70 Tuesday morning. I can stop in Cambridge Oh, (I70 and I77 intersect here) and again in Columbus Oh (I70 and I71 intersect here) to complete the Convoy to Casy Ill.

Last edited:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Looks Im leaving on Tuesday AM also. Will be picking up I70 in upstate MD @ Hagerstown. I can meet up with you all in Ohio also.
What time is the NY train leaving?
I have to be on the road no later than 5 AM, or I get stuck in the Wash DC rush hour traffic and that aint a pretty site :think

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Dont know when the NY train is leaving? We havent heard back from the conductor, LoriKTM! ;) It doesnt matter to me, i'm looking at a 2 hour drive to one of the Ohio destinations so i can campout an exit or something til everyone arrives. Just let me know when and where.

Thanks!