Not sure what to do...

T-Bone1

Mar 6, 2007
I have a '79 Suzuki RM 125. The rear rim has four broken spokes. I went to a shop to see if I could buy new ones and they told me that they dont make them anymore for that bike. They said the only thing that I can do is to see if I can find a rear rim on **** or something. Is there any spokes from other bikes that will work with it. I just rebuilt the engine and I really want to take it out. Please help. :(

MXer666

Jul 15, 2007
they sell engine parts but not spokes? im sure there interchangeable with other years/makes

T-Bone1

Mar 6, 2007
thanks a lot for the help. what is the difference between 41-1 and 41-2. it says that 41-1 is discontinued. i take it just order 41-2?

elvismx

Oct 8, 2000
T-Bone1 said:
thanks a lot for the help. what is the difference between 41-1 and 41-2. it says that 41-1 is discontinued. i take it just order 41-2?

When Suzuki lists parts this way they are referencing that there are two kinds of that part. May be for a different year that is also covered on that fiche, may be right vs. left, may be that there are two colors. You must work parts for a minimum of 3 years to get the decoder ring.

My point is that 41-1 and 41-2 are different part numbers for a reason, and it's pretty safe to say you can't just order 41-2. Unless 41-2 is the RIGHT PART for your bike... but then you'll need the decoder ring anyway.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…