Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
See there? Simple.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Twinnie, ummm look over your Avitar. OMG ROFLMAO!!!!!!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by IrishEKU
Twinnie, ummm look over your Avitar. OMG ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I guess it should be TwinSpar Vs Okie! :think:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar

I guess it should be TwinSpar Vs Okie! :think:
You better stick with Elk.. Okie is way out of your league and if you think you have seen him ride... guess again. Last year he and I ran good together... which means Twinne has no chance against him.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
FO Thump! Don't worry... Elkie will be wearin the tutu.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
I've lost all respect for you Twinnie....

Do you agree to the race terms and conditions? Yes or no?
If you are afraid your bike will be too slow I am sure Elk would be happy to ride some ones elses 125 or 250F or you can ride my bike....

Bottom line, you in or out.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Wow. *ducks head*

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Okie I like the new ones! :flame: :worship: :thumb: :yeehaw: :laugh:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
You've visited here and that's enough to taint you for life! :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
OMG!!!!:):) I can't stand this. I leave to do some work and this is what I come back to. Twinny, hun, can you please go make me a sammich and clean the toilet (make the sammich first biotch!). Twinkie, you gave up, you can't chime in now after you were spanked on the net in front of your fans! You caved AFTER you caught the heat! I'm still in if your fruity 249 1/2 F can handle the mean tough deep dirt, poor little thing! BUWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by _SOLO_
I'm up for it, 3 laps, 10 laps, 20 minutes plus a lap, whatever twinwank and chump are up for.
I thought you were going to be in pre-K that week? Better wait till you grow some nuts son. This is where the adults play... but no worries, there is a kiddie track for you.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
:eek:
hahah......

Well in order to stick up for the "younger" riders like solo. I will give you this note of advice hump.

If you are going to post a "shout out" on the front page of dirtrider where THOUSANDS of people read, make sure you spell your "shout out" right LOL :thumb: :yeehaw:

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
I think I got into this because Elk was being pounded by the smack talking Twinnie, but now I forget. And thump, this ones for you! :moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Elk.... better bring your pink toenail polish. It's gonna go great with the tutu you're gonna be sporting. Laugh now cause you're gonna be crying when you're beat by an old man on a 125 class bike. See you at the horse races! :)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by _SOLO_
I think I got into this because Elk was being pounded by the smack talking Twinnie, but now I forget. And thump, this ones for you! :moon:
Well if that is why you got in you should have directed your post at him then... Did you get your parents concent to use that":moon:" moon smiley?

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Ok I confess, I know Thump and his 426 is way too much for the 125 to handle, but I can still have fun beating twinny can't I?

Top Bottom