Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I really enjoyed reading some of the smack talk for DW-02. Since the Flame Forum is pretty much a thing of the past, this was about as close as anything could get to it.
Let the BSing begin...you "Pit Sallys'"

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
That's what I figured, it's been almost an hour & 1/2 and no replies yet. Bunch of posers!
:moon:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
NatureBoy... you waitin' up for some smack-talkin' poser to take you on?
methinks they're all gone to bed ...still tired from the last round of smackin'.... me I gotta pace myself...it's a long time to DW'03; I just gotta last til DW'03, enough to whoop your @&^$*&$... down the big step-up jump! (wonder how that would work?)...

B

biglou

Hehehe... PK and I have already started. Even though we gasped in agreement immediately following our little "race" that we promise to never do that to ourselves again!

You out there Papa? Next year, you're goin' down, big man! :eek: :p

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
:yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
SKX - They're beginning to wake up .... 6:30 AM seems to be the start time.

Once we get it down closer, we can set the start time of all the smack races to match. Just think, a bunch of ol farts in bunny slippers with sleepy eyes trying to start their cold mochines. :)

I ain't gettin into the fray, those on injured reserve should stay on the sidelines ..... except when jackin Elk! :p

Tony

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
All of the smack-talkers(except Pokie) are a bunch of go to bed early, slow riding tired old men. Especially Twinspar :p :p

SKR... smack talking??? Why you old coot... you must have gotten less than your normal 2 hours of sleep a night. Must be a case of posting while delirious. You know... they say the older you get, the less sleep you need. By my estimates... SKR must be approaching 90. :debil:

Kiss the ring :moon: SKR!

:)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Well it's starting to get serious, thats the second "Chocolate Starfish."

:) :) :)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
I ain't gettin into the fray, those on injured reserve should stay on the sidelines ..... except when jackin Elk! :p

Tony

Awh come on Tony! We can have a handicap race. First one to whack the others off their bikes with crutches wins. :) Just watch out i cheat, i'll stick my crutch in your front wheel. You always said you wanted to learn to endo! :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm running silent this year.;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Ain't gonna work Sally, I've already got you washing my stead for the week, what else does a King need?:moon:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Tree jumper
Awh come on Tony! We can have a handicap race. First one to whack the others off their bikes with crutches wins. :) Just watch out i cheat, i'll stick my crutch in your front wheel. You always said you wanted to learn to endo! :p

Been there done that ... Hopefully we will both be off injured reserve soon!

Re Elk .... silent, but there is a chocolate starfish to contend with at the end of his post ..... mmmmmm :)

Tony

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I'm not sure what its like camping with Americans, us Canadians being real laid back and all.. It'll be cool to jet my bike at 3am, eh?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999

Tony

Come on now this year with a little bit of creativity (look real close at the Class C start photos) I led for 1/2 a lap- next year I am going to lead a whole lap :yeehaw: and not going to get hurt

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You bunch of posers. Sheez. "03 will reveal an Okie that can actually use his left arm, you children are gonna pay. Remember I said that. Please. :yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by oldguy
Come on now this year with a little bit of creativity (look real close at the Class C start photos) I led for 1/2 a lap- next year I am going to lead a whole lap :yeehaw: and not going to get hurt

A little bird told me that was you just this weekend!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Cam Mitchell
It'll be cool to jet my bike at 3am, eh?

I'll be up ... 3 AM PDT is 5 AM CDT. :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002

I'll be up ... 3 AM PDT is 5 AM CDT. :)

Be sure you come by and tell Searge and I what time it is, we will set an alarm clock up for those unfortunate Canuks that are passed out under the table :)

Phillip

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Puhhhlease Irish.......Id bring some Canadian brew but im affraid one beer and you would sleep all weekend and id for surely feel bad :confused:

Now as for the rest of you's

ahem.....Ima cookin something up......... :p

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
Puhhhlease Irish.......Id bring some Canadian brew but im affraid one beer and you would sleep all weekend and id for surely feel bad :confused:

Who said anything about Canadian Beer? :p

A nice Single Malt will put you out of the game! :)

Phillip

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Note: here comes the "beer talk" from the posers. "Can't ride but I can drink some beer" :silly: I think a few of the big-timers need to sit around the fire with these wanna-be's till 4 am, then get up and do the HS at 8. Check back after you've done it boys... until then? Pfffft.

I am offically putting up (DW Pros) TTRGuy, MXBundy, Sarge and BigLou against any team you boys can put together. Watch and learn young ones. You have no idea.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Jr. member of the 4-8 am gang!

I'm your Huckleberry :thumb:

Phillip

P.S. What do you expect? Me being from a college town?

Top Bottom