OK, I was trying to hold off on the announcement....

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
But I am a dad....again. Nathan Daniel Barnes was born at 4:58am on April 5. Here is the deal. I have pics but am waiting for the correct program to download them off the camera.

Here is the other deal. The little future Chad Reed is still in the hospital. That is why I have not been around much. Been a bad week.

His platelette count was low and still is. They are saying that he will probably still be there for another couple of days unless it goes down more.

Other than that, the cat is as healthy as can be. So the doctors tell me anyway.

My first son was in ICU for 2 weeks so this is old hat for me. I still hate it though.

I can't wait to see this bill. Thank God for insurance.

Anyway, any of you who want to help me celebrate and have a cigar with me, click the link below to the birthday bash. I will be holding a brief showing of the lad before the b-day bash.

And no I do not have an XR fiddy picked out. We are a Yamaha family. I am cramming the 400 engine into a PW.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
WOW!  Congrats dude!  :thumb: :yeehaw:

There ain't nothing like it.  In a few weeks, he'll be settled in at home and running rich.  You'll be up to your elbows in poop and puke trying to figure out how to get him rejetted!  :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Congratulations Dad ;)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I said it before and I'll say it again . . . congrats, man. :cool:

Nate-Dog will be pestering B-Dog in no time. :)

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:cool:

I'm praying for your boy.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Timr
In a few weeks, he'll be settled in at home and running rich.  You'll be up to your elbows in poop and puke trying to figure out how to get him rejetted!

Soooooo true!
Congratulations, Jamie

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
One more to teach ! Good for you !

I hope you give the Misses a big hug and lotsa support. The nicer you treat her the more likely you can ride when you want.

Again Congrats ! :thumb:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Congrats on lil Nathan, Jamie!! Might wanna detune the PW400 for when he first starts out and fix that damn whirring noise ;) Hope he comes home soon!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Congratulations both mom and dad :yeehaw:
Here's to him being home real quick- BTW I found the origonal spooge phase is the one to volunteer to work on. Let mom rest in the beginning and then she can handle the spooge after the more interesting fuels take hold :scream:

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Congrats Jamie, I can only imagine the joy of having a child. I hope the little Mrs. is doing well, and your son comes home soon!

I hear that if you change the silencer packing frequently you'll get less spooge mess, FWIW. :thumb: Until they break in, it becomes saturated rather fast.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
yeah! alrighty then, you are well on your way to team thunder racing.ha! my spies tell me you hurt your knee. i hope it is hurt real bad and you can barely stay on a bike by the time of your birthday bash, then ofcourse, you have a complete and total recovery the day after the race. WHAT! c'mon, i'm hoping for a "late" full recovery. congrats dude, you've got good kids, i saw the pics.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Congrats Judy!!

Quit lying and tell everyone his real name: Darren Jaime, :)

For real congrats man, and I hope he turns out NOTHING like you!! :thumb:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
WTG, Jamie! Congrats!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Congrats Jamie and Mrs. Thunder! Hope the little guy is getting stronger every day. Just keep reading him all the magazines and show him the pics of the bikes you will be buying him... :aj:

Top Bottom