MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Yea a ride on monday would be kewl yea I agree i don't want to go to reiters either really I'm bored with riding there gone there way to much lately. Tahuya/belfair be kewl I haven't gone there in a long time but we got to head over there earlier non of this leaving at 11am. I'd let to be getting there at that time.

MX145: Whats the 321moto track like? I heard its pretty easy for an AX track.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
380EXCman, count me in. Where is 30 miles northeast of McCall, anything close to it? Bonehead, its not that I wouldnt drive 8 hours to go riding, its just I cant afford the gas for my truck. Maybe EXCman could tell me how he got his bike into his neon???:think

Last edited:

PeteN

Jun 5, 2000
I drive to SoCal to race a lot. I was just saying that an additional 2 hour drive to get to another parking lot at the same riding area seemed like a waste of time. I may not make it anyway, so don't change anything on my account.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
So when and where.

380EXCman, count me in. Where is 30 miles northeast of McCall, anything close to it? Bonehead, its not that I wouldnt drive 8 hours to go riding, its just I cant afford the gas for my truck. Maybe EXCman could tell me how he got his bike into his neon???

Dave, You dont have to drive your own vehicle. Im sure you could hitch a ride with someone. As for my property it is in Secesh meadows off Warren wagon road between Burgdorf and Warren. If you wann ride sometime closer to town let me know. I ride out at Murphy, Payette and Emett quite a bit.

As for stuffing my bike in the Neon, I took the passenger seat out. Took the forks and wheels off the bike, put her in through the back door on the passenger side. The rear fender went right over the dash and the front over the back seat. I loaded all my gear, clothes, tools and camping stuff and drove 2000 miles. It was a blast.

So when and where is this NW ride going to be? This post got confusing....:eek:

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
Maybe We Need a New Thread

Originally posted by firecracker22
OK, if July is the consensus, how does the weekend of the 13-14 sound?

Mad River is the place. We are sweating the campsight.

This will be a great ride from any trailhead.

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Agreed

Mad River is The Place.

July 12-14 is The Time

specify camp ground and away we go. Access to services and a variety of terrain would be my priorities. A nice campground that families would be comfortable at would be nice. Lake camp sites all always popular

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999

Attachments

• mad river map ver3.jpg
    mad river map ver3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I got a member photo gallery setup, but why don't ya set one up for yourself mace :) whats that? your fingers are broken? hehe just kidding. I'll put it up if you want but i'm almost maxed on my space.

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
Joe, you slay me.:(

Ize ignurnt that the photo gallery was open to freeloading members. It's limited in size though so I'm trying some things with a Yahoo Photos acct.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/macehard...hardware/lst?&.dir=/Mad+River&.src=ph&.view=t

This Yahoo file is open to everyone who isn't a Wanker. Yahoo checks your secret Microsoft cache files to see if you download any Backstreet Boys wallpaper or Russian farmyard binaries. Those users are excluded.:D

Last edited:

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
I just got done driving 850 miles through Oregon Washington and Idaho. I couldnt take my bike and wouldnt have had time to go riding anyway:whiner: , but I sure saw a lot of cool places to ride.

EXCman, Im going riding next weekend, dont know where yet. There is a race in Murphy, so I might be doing that. I'll PM you later to work out details. I thought about trying to get my bike into my Tbird, but its only a 2 door, so im not sure if it will work.

DahlElama

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2001
Sounds like there are a couple of us South Idaho DRNers...

dave186 - I haven't ridden out in Murphy yet but me and a couple buds may head out there this weekend. This will be the first ride for me since last October. If you are out there just follow the divots like a breadcrumb trail where I tater every hundred yards or so as I get my balance back... wait.. did I ever have balance?

380EXCMan - I really want to ride up in the McCall area sometime. I have friends that love the terrain up there. If the invite is open sometime.. hit me up.

JJmxr

Nov 14, 1999
I say we all pool some cash and rent Washougal for day. We could MX, trail, and even have a track or two for the kids. Private sessions at Washougal are the bomb. I'll bet even DRNers from other parts of the country would love the chance to ride Washougal. Ward Creek would be another option for just MX. Just my .02

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I'll find out more--a DRN day at Washougal would DEFINITELY be the bomb. I've never heard of rider limits though. I'm sure they have more than that when the big dealers rent it for their customer appreciation days, you'd think. I'll call Rick Huffman and ask. I ran into him at Tacoma AX and he gave me his card.

JJmxr

Nov 14, 1999
I know of a guy who rented it, and I think there was less than 20 people. I don't know for sure if there is a limit though. You'd think as long as the cash was there they wouldn't care. If the price is in the 2500.00 neighborhood, then you be spending $83 per person if you had 30 people. I would think that for most people that would be about the limit of spending. You would probley need at least 25 people, but I'll bet we all know enough non-DRNers to fill the gaps.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Now I think I would make the trip if I had the chance to ride at washougal. If we can get enough people to keep it around $80 or so, I could afford to go. Is there an official Washougal website or anything?

Bonehead

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 15, 2001
Well if Washougal is the spot Ill drive 14 hrs to McCall Idaho.
I have more laps around that place than I care to remember.

What do you think 380excman

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I wanted to race at washougal this sunday ama dist 27 race there for the goldstar series but my truck died on me this week if I could only get a ride there haha.

Hawaii-Rider

Feb 24, 2001
Washougal ---awesome idea

I would pitch in and do the washougal rental...beyond awesome...trails, one of if not the best outdoor track in the series....what an opportunity!
Great idea!!

HR
:cool:

Top Bottom