dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
still waiting for my Mc Bolt-ons :pissed:

RMCoastie

~SPONSOR~
Oct 25, 2005
WTF? yep Mcdonalds did sign me but...I didn't wanna get paid in Happy meals and wear the stupid Hamburglar outfit as my gear. So they let me go in favor of some other yahoo's. But Team VRM is better anyways, so I'll just stick with them until the factories come knocking.

Lokair

Feb 2, 2006
I saw this, then noticed the date of creation and said I am no fool. I Have a habit of not answering anything posted on that date. But this one was good.
/bow to Okie

Lok

ChadInColo

Feb 14, 2005
Wow

Wow, guess I should check this forum more often! I'm sponsored and I didn't even know it! Guess I need to go collect my check...nearest McDonalds is only about 25 miles away from me...

SandMan817

Apr 4, 2006
lol holy sh1t dude. do you have a thing that shows the username logged in? i just looked at this and i was like wtf wow thats sooo weird. ahha but yes im sponsored by mcdonalds and i get free apple pies during races.

OverheatedR

Jan 10, 2006
BTW, Yess I am sponsored by Micky D's and even have a special card I bring to McDonalds whenever I want free Bigmacs! :) They also pay for my races too which is very helpful. Hopefully my custom Bigmac Factory Effex graphics should be here soon, can't wait to slap em' on my YZ for you all to drool over!!

I'm the one and only OverheatedR, who else is stealing my title in this thread??!!!

Mophuka

Jan 14, 2006
when I saw this I didn't know what was going on. Unless they give out sponsorship to people who crash alot. then I thought, hey, is this guy calling me fat...hahahaha

good to see people on here have a good sense of humor..

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Thats funny right there, I don't care who you are!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
CD!! Where you been?

r_wilkerson

Apr 14, 2006
r_wilkerson, Is it true? McDonald's?

Yes, it's true. It wasn't due to riding skills though. It was due to my investments in cheesburgers!

ziptiedEXC

Apr 5, 2006
I don't know why you are picking on me, but I had a hard time just finishing a 2 hour harescramble last Sunday. I finished 51'st out of 100 overall.

motobarr

Feb 7, 2006
It is true! I landed the deal by beating my teammate the Hamburglar in a hamburger eating contest. Ronald is the team manager and the Grimace is the head team mechanic. Its a full sponsored deal, i get 5% of every value meal sold. We also have 24 hour access to the private Mac Donald Land Motocross park. We'll be looking to expand next year if all goes according to plan.
Motobarr

yz400fdave

Apr 9, 2006
Okiewan said:
Word on the street is yz400fdave just landed a sponsorship from McDonald's for his local series Not just a neighborhood store, but McD's Corporate! Fill us in! Did you do pull that off solo or with an agent? Any tips for the rest of us?
Sorry, I tried to tell people that the 98 400F is a special bike that gets attention!! But NOBODY listens to greatness. One look at me and Mickey D,s was offering. They said it had a lot to do with the image I present. Thin hair, big gut, deeply rooted love affair with Miller products, ect...

theroyz71

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2003
Word on the street is theroyz71 just landed a sponsorship from McDonald's for his local series Not just a neighborhood store, but McD's Corporate! Fill us in! Did you do pull that off solo or with an agent? Any tips for the rest of us?

Yep, it's true. I get all of the McChicken Sandwiches I want for $1 each. Same with the Double Cheeseburgers.

Last edited:

motodr9

Sep 1, 2003
McD's sponsorship

Got me! They sent me my new riding gear, but I can't shift with those big red paddle boots. Don't even get me started on the jumpsuit! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom