Mini_Thumper

~SPONSOR~
Dec 17, 2002
Ok, so what is everyone planning on doing in regards to lodging? Are any of you camping, with tents/trailers, etc? Are most of you renting cabins, or beds in the bunkhouse etc? How many people do the cabins sleep, and are there showers/bathrooms in them?

I think that was my main concern for right now . . . please let me know what you guys are planning to do!

Thanks,
Sarah

4EverOrange

~SPONSOR~
Mar 9, 2003
I was wondering what everyone else is doing too. :) I was just getting ready to ask this question.

I am not sure what we are doing yet. My parents have a toy hauler we were thinking about borrowing for the weekend.

The Ant

Jan 3, 2002
You have several options, folks will bring tents/trailers - they have an area set up for that, then you share a bathroom somewhere, maybe the main house? The single women last year stayed in the bunk room above the garage and had a grand time from what I heard! Randy and I and Mini and Buddy stayed in one of the outer buildings, but that one is permanently rented now alas. So this year we've made reservations at the Holiday Hotel in Cave Junction for Friday and Saturday nights. Its only a few miles away and we'll leave the bikes and trailer at the ranch.
-Susan
BBR230

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom