Other Web-sites

ktmboy

Subscriber
I was browsing through some old threads, and came across several links to other web-sites, usually in response to someone flaming DRN. I clicked on one out of curiosity, and noticed several names/monikers that I've seen here.
So here's the question: How many of you visit other boards? How often? Which is your favorite and why?
Please don't flame anyone, I'm just curious. :D

I visit DRN and DB.com(I moderate there) both daily. Overall I would have to say I like this place better.

I visit Holeshot, as I have a 520, Thumpertalk and 400Thumpers.com, as it is a Australian site, and I can get some local ideas.
I most likely visit a little to often, but you get that.

I would become a sponsoring member, but with the exchange rate, it cost way to much.:(

singletracker500

Lifetime Sponsor
I visit other sites every day. A lot of them. But, I won't say where. To me, it shows disrespect to Okie, or any other board owner to start throwing out name of other boards. Just my humble opinion.

ktmboy

Subscriber
I meant no disrespect to Okie- this is a great site- that's why I asked no flames. I just noticed that some of the people here visit some other sites and I was curious about where and why. A site as good as this should welcome the competition. Browsing the other sites will only make you realize just how great this one is.
For the most part, I usually wander to sites like cyclenews.com to check the "In the wind" section, or the ESPN site to check when they might be showing MX, etc.:confused:

weimedog

Damn Yankees
Spend most of my available online time at DRN with an occasional visit to DirtBike.com to humor the kids.:silly: