MotoCross713

May 11, 2009
I have a CR125R and i dont like the way it looks. I was wondering if i take the graphic stickers off and clean up the plastics could i buy some plastic spray paint and be able to paint them black and still have them look decent???

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Use the search function "painting plastic". MANY topics to be found.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
MotoCross713 said:
I have a CR125R and i dont like the way it looks. I was wondering if i take the graphic stickers off and clean up the plastics could i buy some plastic spray paint and be able to paint them black and still have them look decent???

You can paint them, but they won't look decent.

railer

Nov 4, 2005
MotoCross713 said:

yea, like Okie said, do a search. You'll find plenty on it. I know because I just recently looked into painting my gas tank. Basically the general consensus is that painting plastics is never a good idea. I believe one guy was able to do it, but the process was a real time-suck and super expensive if I remember correctly. You're gonna be better off buying new plastics or putting some new graphics on it. What year is the bike?

Top Bottom