Paragon November 6th-7th

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Anyone interested? I am planning on coming up Friday 11/5, leaving Sunday 11/7 after a morning ride. I would love to have company (prefferably a medic or cameraman) :eek:

Waddaya'll think?

Dave

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Hmmm, that just might work. I'll need to get some bark busters before I put the YZF in the woods.

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Awesome!!! Barkbusters shmarkbusters! Just be there! :)

I know I have some spare shields if you want, and I'm sure between now and then I can get to one of the various bike shops in time if you need a hand gettin them. Can wait to see the YZF!!!!

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help make it happen!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Wont know til closer to that time frame but i would love to get one more ride in there before the snow flys.

pstout

Jul 11, 2002
hey gary, that bike has everything you can possibly put on it. when faceing a tree just pinnit

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
I might be in too. I was thinking of doing the tri county trail ride in south jersey, but I'd rather ride rocks.
Maybe be there for Sunday.

Nick

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Do we have any Definates yet besides me? :) Lets go!!! Time to get your wife and SO's permissions slip signed sealed and approved! Only a couple weeks to go! Another buddy of mine will be joining us too (free noob abuse) so we need some vets! Nate? Scooter? Treejumper.. I know you want to ride... and Gary... It's been weeks since Dirtweek.. I'm sure you have those barkbusters by now.. Right? :)

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
would go that weekend but going out to pittsbugh for the EAGLES game, the following weekend theres 6 of us who are prob going up. If that weekend of the 6-7 falls through, There will be a few of us there the following weekend. The more the merry'r.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Uhhhh,,,, OK, Im in. Unless someting major comes up. Ill see If I can get a hold of some TT buds and see if I cant have a 1 year reunion of my terible Paragon Tumble :nener: .
anyone going up Tomorow, Sun 24? My TC ride fell trhough cause TT is down :|

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Ok Roll call! Only one week away!!!

Looks like I'm going, Jason, a buddy of mine (Mike)

Anyone else gonna be there for sure? Nate? Dan? Gary? :)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
OK, I suck.

I was planning to come Saturday, but my son now has a make-up game for his soccer team. The game is 10:30, so I wouldn't be able to get there until it's too late to ride.

In the three prior years I have averaged 5 trips per year to Paragon. I have been to Paragon ZERO times this year.

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
There is always Sunday...??

I'm sure if Nate comes we'll ride both days.... Wadadya say?

:)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Dont feel too bad Gary. I've only made it out there twice this year and was there 7 times last year. Looks like i wont make either as my boss sprung on me that he's taking some vacation days and i get to cover both jobs. Lucky me.

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Anyone else? There aren't too many perfect foliage weekends left. Sigh... Well... I'm coming up, and bringing a friend of mine, even if it is just the two or three of us ... I plan on getting up there Friday night, staying at Forest Hills, and getting down to the bottom of the Parking lot at around 9:00am or so to gear up and go. Hope some more of you can make it... ~Dave

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
I'm planning for just Sunday if there's anyone left. If not I'm bringing a couple buddies, so it's no big deal.

Nick

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Awesome Nick! My friend Mike and I will still be there barring any issues... I have a Green Dodge Dakota with a silver utility cap and blue homemade trailer. (No more monster Jeep) If we end up taking my friend's truck, I believe it says ALLFENCE on the side, but I'm not sure.

Either way, we'll be at the bottom of the lot, and I'll have a beat up looking KDX and he'll have an RM

See you there Sunday!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'm going to try and make it for Saturday. I should be there by 9 but may be a bit later.

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Very Cool Dave! That's great!

Looks like Nate will definately be there, and Scooter is gonna try and show up. My friend Mike is coming up with me, Perhaps you can give my buddy some PAP setup tips for his RM. I believe it's a 250. We'll bring along some different stuff, sprockets tools etc. I don't think he has a flywheel weight though.. :laugh:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
A skid plate and bark busters are a good start...in fact that's all I did to my bike as far as body armor. I never bothered with a flywheel weight, I like the snap of power and I can usually lug it down without stalling. Of course I got Eric Gorr's Mo Power everywhere porting and that help the low end a lot. I also added V-Force reeds for better throttle response.

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Excellent... I believe he has bark busters, but not sure about either. I'll be sure to mention it. Thanks!

Looks like we might get a few showers on Friday night for the ride out there, but it should be clear, sunny and cool for Saturday... Perfect riding weather! The moisture will surely keep the dust down too. I think it's going to be an ideal weekend! I may end up skipping the Sunday ride as I have alot to do on Sunday, showers are likely too. Unless it's an early ride we may just split. We'll see.. I can't wait to get out there! :yeehaw:

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
anyone know what the hours are now that daylight savings time has changed, I've heard they have winter and summer hours and they change with teh clocks.
So I'm wondering what the hours are now, also what weekdays they are open now. I'm looking to do a weekday ride before the snow hits.

I checked the website and at the top of the page, it says, these are the hours through May 2004. So I know that's outdated

Nick

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002

Nick, you can check their site http://www.paragonap.com/ for complete details. They normally want people out of the park by 6pm during the summer hours, I imagine the time moves forward an hour to 5:00pm, so the earlier you get out there the better. I'd check out their site though for complete details.

You coming down on Saturday to ride with us?

Dave

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…