sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Just to help out a little the new hours for closing is 4pm and i think you have to be out by 4:30-5:00. I remember that from last time i was there they talked to me about it. Hope you guys have fun, wish i could make but i will be in pittsburgh for the football game. I will however be there the following weekend with a few people from my neighborhood if anyone wants to go and meet who couldn't make it this ride. Have Fun

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
I'm not sure if I'll be there, I'm having some back pain issues at the moment. So we'll have to see if they clear by then. If I make it, I'll look for you in the lot.

Nick

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
you have to go to the "manage attachements" part then click "upload" after selecting the files you want to upload.

The it should show up in the post.. like so...if the file is larger than 73.2KB it will not successfully upload..

Attachments

• 16750roost.jpg
    16750roost.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 75

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Remember this Scooter!!!

Attachments

• BROKEN SCOOTER.JPG
    BROKEN SCOOTER.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 94
  • paragon.jpg
    paragon.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 97

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
I should be able to make 9 ish Sat AM. I may or may not stay the night. I may ride with my girl on Sunday if I stay up. Depends on the weather if she comes up or not.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Just in case you guys forgot I did make it up the hill on my first try. I was the idiot that tried to bump start it back down the hill with a dead battery which didn't work and left me stranded down there. And my second attempt at the hgill failed then after switching batteries with Nate, I made it up the hill again. next time I will carry my spare battery with me :bang:

Still not sure about this weekend, I will try for Saturday, buty got a lot of stuff going on at home right now and I won't know till the last minute if I can make it.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
scooter1130 said:
. next time I will carry my spare battery with me :bang: .

Why not just get Nate to carry a spare kick starter for his bike :nener:

Real dirtriders dont need no stinkin batteries!!! :p

Kryten

Aug 26, 2004
I'll be there at 9:00am on Saturday 11/6 with my buddy Raymund.

Raymund has an XR650 (crazy uncorked Big Red Pig) and I'm on a KDX 220 - the toy carrier will be Raymund's dark blue Dodge Ram.

Raymund's a very experienced rider but I'm a 2004 noob. I've been to Paragon about 5 times this year (I live on Long Island, NY) and I have dropped the bike more times than I can remember but last time was the first time with the KDX - before that I was on an XR200. Paragon is an amazing place!

See ya tomorrow! Can't wait for another white knuckle day. I might even ride up that steep hill just off of the 'Playground' if I've got enough nerve...

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
its 2AM, my neck hurts and I cant sleep.. Just got back from the bar and the percaset is kicking in, see ya at 9AM!!!!!!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
LMAO, he's not kidding...look at the time of his post. I'd keep away from Mike today.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
hey trigger, last time i went to the bar before a big day of riding i had two wrecks within 10 mins of eachother on the first loop. So be carefull, wish i was able to make but have fun anyways everyone

Top Bottom