LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Yup, them too!

Crap. I see that the group photo didn't make it up. I'll try that one again tonight.

Watched some of the video the past couple nights. Some pretty good stuff in there. Of course, it doesn't look as gnarly on tape as when we were riding it!

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
nice one shaw.lol
hey rm_guy is sending everyone my email. did you sign the sheet. if so email so we can get out to your place for a ride.
later

PATHUMPERGUY

Dec 13, 2001
who knew, i really didn't know what to expect. my only regret is that i didn't go for the whole weekend and get to hang out and shoot the bull;everybody was cool .knobbythrower and rohnman-you guys rip! thanks for giving me a nice HIGHSPEED tour of the area,definetly got my blood flowing.was amped to get another stint after lunch,thought my day was done;trig and crew saved the day.wayneo426;hope you and crew got enough rocks to hold you over til next time,was good riding with you and weekend toy,and those 2crazys on the orange bikes.great day with some good people,i'm ready for the next one!

weekendtoy

Jun 2, 2001
We had a great time and it was fun to meet you guys.PA thumperguy thanks for the loop that made the trip complete for us.Lets says we all slept like ROCKS Sunday night (pun very intended).We did get nailed in traffic on the ride home at the GW bridge uuggg!Trigger you get that rim fixed???Dam that was some jolt!We will be there for the next trip for sure but with more guys.Wayneo did the wife have the nice warm bathy with the Mr.Bubbles in it for you when you arrived home???

Top Bottom