Paragon ride May 3rd & 4th

Check each catagory that applies (only one ckeck foe each day)

• I'll be there Saturday by myself (1 total)

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • I'll be there Saturday with 1 other rider (2 total)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll be there Saturday with 2 other riders (3 total)

• I'll be there Saturday with 3 other riders (4 total)

• I'll be there Saturday with 4 other riders (5 total)

• I'll be there Sunday by myself (1 total)

• I'll be there Sunday with 1 other rider (2 total)

• I'll be there Sunday with 2 other riders (3 total)

• I'll be there Sunday with 3 other riders (4 total)

• I'll be there Sunday with 4 other riders (5 total)

• Total voters

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I always watch Ohio's weather at night to find out what its going to be like the next day. Dont get too excited about the weather til it happens. They called for rain today and it only rained for several hours last night and completely dry since 8am this moring. Predicting the weather is like predicting the lottery numbers, everyone has a chance and rarely anyone is right. :)

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
I expect it to change. I always remember my Mammy saying about unreliable people ' as predictable as the weather '.

Thanks Lori, that's a nicer forecast but until it says Bright and Sunny that will not help. As I have been told the kids won't enjoy it if their wet and it's raining. Also if the trails are all muddy they won't have a good time.

I know those statements and kids don't go together. But to ensure there continued enjoyment I have to watch closely and make a determination at the last minute.

Then there is the tent factor, it won't be nice if we are sleeping in them Friday night so we have to weigh that in there. From Lori's weather report we would still be better in a hotel. Thursday morning is the deadline for the decision.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I can't camp on Saturday night, got a family thing early Sunday. So I'll see ya'll on Saturday morning.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I think you should change your plans and bring the family with you, paragon makes a great place to do family thing. 

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Hey man, tents have an extra bit in the bag, no, its not a satin sheet, its called a rain fly :) .
Jason paints his face half Blue and half Gray and puts on his Kilt, ( Im Scotish so its a kilt not a dress)
I mean, are we dirt riders or are we yellow greenies?
I cant here you?
I CANT HEAR YOU!
Thats right, we are DIRT RIDERS, and God willing our kids will be dirt riders! And if our wives wont join us, they can wash the dirt when we get home!
I mean, what will the quad riders think when they see us unloadeing for the second day of riding and ask us how the biker camp fire party was and we say,, uhhh well, I stayed at the Hotel and the room was a bit warm and the room service was slow,, wawa wa!
fffffffFFFFFRRRREEEEEDOOOOMMmmm!
(Jason Wallace gets off his WR and and promises never to paint his face again, its so itchy)

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
ALL HAIL JASON! ALL HAIL JASON! ALL HAIL JASON! ALL HAIL JASON!!

IS IT THE 3-4TH YET?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
rain or shine I'm there
Brand new 140/80x18 sneaker on the 500! hehehehehehehehee!
got a new front too, but they aren't as much fun ;)

gixer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2001
Looks like you can add 4 more to saturdays ride. We have to be at Paragon at 10 right? Do we need to be ready to ride or just be there?
Thanks
Steven

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Did anybody else see what RMguy and Woodsrider did to Paragons web site.......  They were on Paragons message board arguing over whose skirt was prettier, and they overloaded the site. :laugh:   It was down for 2 days.  They are in the process of getting things back to normal, almost everything is back except for the message board....they opened a temporary board until they can get the problems straightened out.....  

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Okay - Here is the latest and greatest. I come up with my son and daughter in a white minivan ( not yellow like some expect ) on Friday night arriving around 7.30pm. My bud Phil comes up with his bud Glen ( quad ) the bikes and oh yes my wife on Saturday morning in his truck as long as there is not much rain overnight. We ride Saturday, camp overnight Saturday night and leave Sunday morning as my son has try out's for the travel soccer team at 2pm ( last minute thing, we thought that the try outs tonight would do but they said ' we recommend to all parents if you want your kid to play travel that they come on Sunday '. big scam if you ask me. So for Sunday like RV we are bailing ( at least we will stay the night ). This is nuts by the way. If I wore the pants in my family which I don't as I wear a Kilt ( JasonJ check my post in PA riders ). :laugh:  This would be mute.

See you Friday night. Hope it doesn't rain to much so our bikes make it Saturday. Otherwise we end up spectating at the rock crawl. :moon:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Got half the truck packed tonight and going to load the bed items tomorrow. I cant wait!!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
All the gear is packed. The bikes are ready.
Gonna get some shuteye, and I'll be on my way.

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
:whiner: you guys have fun post pics because I am going to have to live vicariously thru you

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
The campground owner Raymond called me to tell me that everything is set up for us and readdy to go!!!! When you get there tell him you are with DirtRider Onl9ine and you will get the $10.00 per night rate. I will meet Papakeith and JMics today for lunch and an exchange of firewood. I will be at the campground saturday night. Keep safe everyone and ride on!!!!!

OH YEAH, Its the 3rd now baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dklink2000

Damn Yankees
Feb 18, 2002
What time does everything start on Sunday morning? I'll be in a green tacoma. I'll be alone so I hope to find someone to ride with.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yaaaaaahoooooo!!!!!!

Man, I'm packed and ready to roll :) The weather looks perfect. Rain just helps keep the dust down. Actually the mud isn't that real sticky deep stuff and it tends to dry out quick so bring the kids.

We meet at 10:00 on Saturday and Sunday for a rider's meeting to meet each other and to go over the rules. If we have at least 25 people (looks like we will for both Saturday and Sunday) we get a discount but we all have to register at the same time.

See ya there!!!!!!!!!!!:yeehaw:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Loading everything up tonight, and rolling out at 6am tomorrow!  :eek:

Should get us into Paragon by 9:30am.  I hope!

This will be our first ride of the season!  At least on the KTMs. ;)

Oh, and the helmet cam batteries are charged up and ready to go. 

See ya in the mornin'!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
The sun's been shining here for 2 hours so by time i get to paragon it will be sunny!!! See everyone in about 4 hours!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Gas - Check
Fresh Tires - Check
Helmut, Gloves, Chest Guard, Boots, Colorful clothing - Check
Fresh Oil, Air Cleaner - Check

Biggest Smile in months - CHECK CHECK CHECK

Let's GO!!!

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
Well unfortunately for me I won't be making this one :whiner: but I should be riding the pine hill enduro :) If my new handlebars come in on time :ugg:. Have fun and maybe I'll meet some of you at tower city or MX573 in June. It looks like a ride may be getting started under the tower city post.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…