the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Room for another ?

I think I'm finally starting to feel comfy on the 125 and I've never been to Phelan.

7 AM ? On Saturday morning - 9/1 ?

Where will I find everyone and how do I get there from Hollywood ?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Eel, if you check the post prior to these, the directions are ready for you. Take the 10 out to the 15 and go from there. I'm not sure if the 14 is clsoer for you but I doubt it. 9-1 at 0700 so far!
Elk

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
It was 102 degrees here today in the Hi Dez, but the forecast for Saturday is 89. The last two weekends that Rmjeff and myself were on the ridges there's been a breeze. Bring your ice chests!:p

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Elk - thanks for the heads up ... it's looking good for Saturday.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Im out:(

Got to go to Palm Springs to help my mother with one of her rental properties. Repairing a fence when it is 110 degrees out will not be fun. Good thing there is a swimming pool and beer nearby.:cool:

Have fun

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thumbs, you can ride in the morning and then sprint to the desert after! You can be in Palm Springs by noon. Later
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Dude, you're a dirt slut, too easy!! Gotta love ya for that
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. See you Saturday morning! 7am, extra gas, food and drink
Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by thumbs

Thanks for noticing........and I may be easy but I'm certainly not cheap:)

But, you should see him in his tutu.:scream:

Ol'

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Ok

Im still in .......sooooo who else is coming up?

Weather.com is calling for a high of 87 in Fontana ( 15 miles away ) So it should be decent.

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
I'm in. And probably bringing my neighbors family. Him, his wife and 3 kids. 10 - 15.

Anyone want to join our caravan from SD?

Are we still meeting off of Wilson Ranch Road at 7am?

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by Ol'89r

But, you should see him in his tutu.:scream:

Ol'

It wasn't so much the tutu, but te pink G string underneath:scream:

DO NOT FOLLOW TO CLOSE BEHIND IN THE WHOOPS!:eek:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm still in, with a camera now, gotta document this! No wives bro! The two worlds shall never meet or collide!!

Elk

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Count me in too. Jeff, I'm planning on trailering in to this one. (Gotta bring the gas can & ice chest!) I'll see you guys at the staging area.
454Elk- You gonna have a badge to flash around in case we get into any kind of trouble? Never been to this particular location, but it sounds like it's on private property. How far is this spot from the sand hill?
BTW, the weather cooled dramatically the last 2 days-high 80s' because we've had a cool wind the last 2 days. Should be mid to high 80s' on Sat.
:cool:

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Elk,

This little get together is shaping up into a So Cal Dirt Week. The camera is a must. Mine kinda sucks but I'll bring it also. My neighbors wife is pretty cool and they're all pretty good riders. She probably won't mind seeing a few tutu's either.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
ktmboy, I'll bring it but we won't need it, not private property, all designated riding areas unless you toss your bike through a fence and a chicken coupe (in that case, I don't know you!).

Bundy, warm up the area for us, park at the end of wilson ranch road at the road jump and track, you'll see it, we'll be there by 7, if not sooner.

Old, come on over, more the merrier. Plenty of riding skills will be there. I like to stop and smell the sage once and a while anyway!

Fred, you'll pay for this!

Eel, see you there.

Elk, oh, that's me!

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Roll Call.......

Thumbs
Elk
Elk Jr.
RmJeff
homey
mxbundy
ktmboy
fred2 (dcmg)
friend of fred
Eel
oldandslo

mxdad???
emrider???
jpivey???
sirhk100???

I'll be arriving around 7ish..........anyone to add or delete?

Last edited:

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
Delete me.

I will be taking a MX school @ 10:00am W/Mickey Diamond and Mike Chiqumars.
Plus I have to be home by 3:00pm and there is no way I can get there by 7:00am.

Have fun guys and be safe!!:D

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom