crashburn36

Mar 25, 2002
Here's a link to some pics of my KDX with KX 125 all black plastic and graphics. It doesn't bolt right up, it took a lot of modifications, and it still needs work. Was it easy?, NO! Do I recommend it?, NO!
If you really want your KDX to look like a KX, go buy A KX frame. Believe me, it will save you a lot of trouble and headaches.
But non the less here is a link to my newly halfway converted KDX.

CLICK HERE

Speedy

Nov 12, 2001
That sure did give it a aggresive look, I like it!!!! The 250 plastic doesnt fit i take it? Cause u got me thinking now!!! HeHe! ANd it wouldnt be headaches and pains cause u did the trial and error, hehe . I will just ask you my friend!!! lol I think it looks great !!!!!!

TnKDX'er

May 13, 2001
Bike looks good! Mine looks somewhat similiar. Its a 97 KDX200, with Fredette plastic....

fdb2b706.jpg

Bad angle on the front number plate, its there, trust me! Had to fab up a mount for my little odometer though, no biggie

crashburn36

Mar 25, 2002
Nothing bolts right up except for the front fender, everything else needed major modifications, ie. cutting,brackets, drilling new holes. It was as I expected. I'm looking to get a KX 125 rolling chassis within the next year to do the motor conversion. I love to jump and although the KDX is a great bike, the suspension is not what i'm looking for and its way to heavy for jumping. But I love the motor so that's why I'm doing the swap.

Top Bottom