Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
Anyone ever rode the Pike's Peak Hillclimb event? I watched it on TV today and it looked like something I might try on my KX310 next year :nod: . Just fishing for some input.

YZ125jk

Registered
Mar 14, 2005
When did u see it on TV?I went there this year and I didnt see it on tv.You have to qualify and you got to be good.If your bike isnt in top condition and tuned for the 7500 ft elevastion change your goin no were.

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
It was on Speed Channel.

You don't qualify to get into the event, you qualify to set the starting order.
I can assure you that my bike will be in good condition and will be jetted properly once I arrive and test. I wouldn't drive 20 hours to go to a race if that were not the case. Hell, I wouldn't drive 30 mins to a race if my bike wasn't in good shape. I run 15-20 races a year, my bike is always in top condition.

I would like to here from people who might have actually participated in the event. I want to talk set up.

YZ125jk

Registered
Mar 14, 2005
Im pretty sure that you do have to qualify because in are newspaper it showed the qualifying times and who got the top times.It sure took them forever to air the hill climb it was on june 25.I almost got crushed by a dune buggy flipping right in front of me.

Top Bottom