Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
The Polka Dots M/C is putting on a Hare Scramble this weekend at their HQ in Midland. I must say, this is one of the funnest tracks on the circuit. Very wide and fast MX track, and challenging woods sections. best of all, very little clay!!!! If you can make this race, I would go to it because it is pretty fun!!! I will be there racing in the Z class.

Mike, if you talk to Leroy, tell him I expect him to be there and stomp some Z class a**!!.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Tom,  Leroy told you he reads this forum every once in a while.  I noticed this weekend he still had the Z on the back of his helmet.  He lives in Sanford.  I would plan to see his white box van in the pits.  The two of you can continue your "war of words" this weekend.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I'll be there in spirit only, it's Andreas big wedding weekend.
Kick some butt & take trophys Tom!
Ride as smooth as you did Sunday & you will.
Don

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Tom,  I just heard that Leroy may be going to an enduro and not the hare scrambles.  However, there may be a new Z class rider looking to join the fun. :p

Be careful....Leroy has a spy in the fourms....oilfieldtrash....just kidding JC.

Tom Dixon

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Well I came home with another 12th place finish. I am really gettting tired of them. In the first turn I was about 22nd and I worked my way up to 12th. I took 15th overall out of 47 in the 2hr.

Chase won the X class again. He took 2nd overall. He could've had 1st overall in the 2hr. if he was 2 seconds faster.

Dan Deyman in the X class severely broke his leg on the 85' step-up. He will be out for the rest of the season.

Tom Dixon

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Update on Dan Deyman:

http://www.d14harescrambles.org/news_detail.cfm?news_id=65

It doesn't sound like he is in very good shape. :ugg:

The points are up to date and I am in 13th place with 32 pts!!! I am 10pts away from 12th and 20 from 10th. I will have to ride my butt off at Valley on the 24th to get up there.

I would like to thank my sponsor Bill Smith for the wicked gripper that sticks me to my bike. ;)

Also Mike Jr. and Sr., thanks for your support and helping me become a better rider. :thumb:

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Tom Dixon

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
If the price is right........

It will probably be in the late fall or early winter before I can get enough $$ saved up...... ya know how it is..........

What do ya got in mind??

Top Bottom