What brand do you ride?

• Total voters

Wintermute

Jul 7, 2005
I had a Yam and a Kow before I moved to Husky and then KTM. The europeans know how to make an enduro bike that isn't a 15 year old tech throwback or a rebadged MX bike.

KTM rules the trees. Ready to race out of the box and the thumpers are easy to dual sport too.

Wintermute (formerly known as ORW)
-----------------------------------------------------
The box said "Requires Windows 98 or better," so I installed Linux.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
ChopperDave said:
Just wondering what You folks prefer?

You didn't allow multiple choice. I love my KTMs, but my BRP can be a real hoot on a fireroad.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Yes, I thought multiple choice would have been better. But I didn't think of it until after I posted the poll. DOH!!! :(

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
No brand loyalty here either, I jsut bought a new ATK 450E on Friday, so now I have a 97 KTM200 EXC, a 02 Cannondale 440E and the ATK 450E

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Sears/Briggs & Stratton
Kawasaki
Maico
Bultaco
Hodaka
Honda
KTM
Yamaha

Currently riding a YZ444F and a YZ125

I've found the Yamaha's the easiest bikes to work on.
I find the KTM's the best quality and workmanship right out of the box.
I found that riding a Super Rat means carrying a spare plug is prerequisite.
Ultimately, it was the Sears mini that hooked me....in 1969!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I have had 3 Hondas since I started riding in 2000. My bike has been down for a couple of weeks, so I have been sharing my husband's YZ125. I'm kinda liking the way the YZ feels. I seem to ride it better than my bike that I have had for 4 years. So eventually I might have to go blue. Besides he works for a Yamaha dealer...

ejm

Sep 27, 2005
I chose yamaha only because there was an 04 left over here and the only other dealer in town is honda who happened to have a 05 crf450. Every time I tried to talk to the guy he would walk away, even when I had cash in hand. So i bought the yamaha yz250 and am happy I did so.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I ride a suzuki cuz there is one in my garage. I imagine if there was a honda in there I would ride that too. I think someone up above me said "If it looks fun I'll try it". The orange one's speak to me, so that is what I will proably end up on. Maybe even an oil burner. Can't realy decide either way. Money comes first and I just don't have it now so the Suzuki it is. Makes still me smile when I take it out. Its approaching 12 years old now. Might be time to update :)

jbrider

Registered
Oct 6, 2005
Right now I have an old kawasaki kdx year 1981 still works great but soon I'll be getting myself a yamaha yz250, I've done the homework and I like what I see!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
ChopperDave said:
Seems the Red and Blue's are runnin neck and neck. I thought KTM would have faired a little better.

I expected Honda and Yamaha to lead the way. I, like you expected there to be more KTM's.

I'm surprised that there are so many Kawi's. Must be the KDX factor.

My last two bikes have been green and have treated me very well but I see an orange 300 in my future.

Top Bottom