Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Hey guys just seein whos racin portland ths weekend? Me and Cale are gonna be there runnin #1 for the last time. The old mans still hurtin from his jackpine crash so hes not racin but he'll be there. I was thinkin of riding heavy team but dont have time to get the leaky fork seal fixed.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Ol' Dunn and Levi will be racing team on the Kx.
Therapy for ol man as this is where I blew my knee last season. First race back too!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Phil will be there racing his YZ in heavy team. I'll be at work. I was hoping for 2 Sunday's off. Guess I can't get them back to back.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
tdunn976 said:
Ol' Dunn and Levi will be racing team on the Kx.
Therapy for ol man as this is where I blew my knee last season. First race back too!
you better be ready old man river we dont want you to break anyhting out there and if im right behind you when you crash as i just got the new go pro helmet hero cam so it will be on video

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
MXGirl230 said:
Phil will be there racing his YZ in heavy team. I'll be at work. I was hoping for 2 Sunday's off. Guess I can't get them back to back.

I'll be riding HEAVY TEAM with Phil on His YZ 250. I'm looking foward to having a blast on the home track. :cool:

DAVE L.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Shagy100 said:
I was thinkin of riding heavy team but dont have time to get the leaky fork seal fixed.
Who needs fork oil?.....Brett "AKA Cheese Burger" & myself ran team his POS Johnny Cash bike all season without any fork oil - All springs baby :cool:

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Shagy100 said:
you better be ready old man river we dont want you to break anyhting out there and if im right behind you when you crash as i just got the new go pro helmet hero cam so it will be on video
LOL reminds me of a couple years ago when we were on the same minute at Goshen. I saw this green flash go by and then it was bouncing off rocks and trees and piled up. I saw Tom limping around after the race. Good luck guys.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Stinks when the body fails! :bang:
Used to be able to keep it on 2 wheel, now if I can keep 1 down I'm doing good.
This is why we promote racing more then racing?!

scottyb479

Aug 16, 2006
tdunn976 said:
Stinks when the body fails! :bang:
Used to be able to keep it on 2 wheel, now if I can keep 1 down I'm doing good.
This is why we promote racing more then racing?!

Tom,
When did you keep it on 2 wheels. Was that the 90's cause I never seen you keep on 2 wheels ever. I will be out there racing H team today. If I can find my gear and my bike.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
scottyb479 said:
Tom,
When did you keep it on 2 wheels. Was that the 90's cause I never seen you keep on 2 wheels ever. I will be out there racing H team today. If I can find my gear and my bike.
I promise to fall down in front of you Scotty!!!! :nener:

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
Portland was fun, the mx track held up great.. Corn field got a little blown out.. They did end up having some fights and scuffles though. But i had a great time and will be back there next season.. Thanks for a fun ride Portland. :ride:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Poor Behavior

crazytrails said:
Portland was fun, the mx track held up great.. Corn field got a little blown out.. They did end up having some fights and scuffles though. But i had a great time and will be back there next season.. Thanks for a fun ride Portland. :ride:

Thanks for the KUDO'S Crazytrails, We try our best to put on a good event!!!! I had a BLAST riding HVY. team with Phil. As for the on track ALTERCATIONS :bang: The two people that started the incidents wil no longer be allowed on PTR property. I will also personally be talking with D-14 about having the appropriate actions taken against them. That type of behavior is unacceptable, and will not be tolerated. Glad you had a good time. :cool:

Dave L.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
i thought the corn feild section was fun just put my 125 full throttle and never shut it down that was the only way you could go anywere

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Phil had fun, well besides all of the crashing that he did. I wish I could have been there too. Oh I hear there is video footage of a certain somebody crashing while going over the tires?! :laugh: That certain somebody may have been riding heavy team with my husband...

See...Stupid tires, huh Dave? :nener:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
Team AFM wanna beee's?

Did they have orange Moose gear on?

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
MX girl dave thought i might have caught him on my helmet cam but i went by him by then but i am gonna post the video i have on you tube in the next couple of days

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
TCTrailrider said:
Team AFM wanna beee's?
That’s what I'm thinking - They were probably slapping one another instead of throwing down some boss hog punches. :boss:

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
From what i hear it was ronnie sharphorn and paul guy, I guess ronnie rolled a jump and paul jumped over him not knowin he was there. At the board there were words exchanged and then changed to a full out fist fight

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I figured it to be a couple of moto heads…..I would have never guessed it to be either one of them two. I’m friends with both, so I have no comment.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Ptr Incidents

ChrisKring said:
It wasn't those two

That was the 2nd one, the first one involved a dad & his son in HVY TEAM with another rider and the police were called on that altercation. I'm still waiting to hear what has come about on that. :bang: It used to be all the A_ _HOLE'S were racing MX now it seems over the last few years that it's starting to filter over to H/S & ENDURO'S!!! :yikes: C'MON it's amateur motorcycle racing this is supposed to be just for fun. It isn't going to change the world if you take 1st,2nd,3rd or last DUH :coocoo: Just my 2 cents worth :yell:

DAVE L.

Phil

Nov 17, 1999
Dave, I can't believe you would crash my bike after I let you ride it...:laugh: Even worse, I didn't get to see it:p

Top Bottom