Possible relocation for Firecracker . . .

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Looks like I may be moving again . . . back to Spokane. It's a strong probability at this point. So I get to find a new job. I will still do BBR's website, and I may work part time while I concentrate on writing more. We'll see.

Just thought I'd share my news.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
FC just couldn't take it any more over on the Wet side, so she's moving back to the best side. ;)

She discovered that people in Seattle don't tan, they rust.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Moving already? That didn't take long. . . :D

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I always get what I want. :p

Well, I didn't exactly plan for this to happen, but I'm certainly thrilled it did.

XRP--LOL! Enough Wet Side jokes already! (If you've met me in real life you'd know I don't tan anyway).

LOL at your signature, too.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
What, are you in the witness relocation program or something? You move around more than woodsrider with ants in his pants. ;)

Happy moving. :)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Witness relocation--LOL!! Maybe soon! No, an on-off relationship just turned on in a big way. :)

He rides snowmobiles though. I will have to convert him soon. He thinks that riding snowmobiles is just as tough and he will be able to hop on a bike and roost away. HA! I say! We'll see!

Actually, he's very serious about racing snocross and hillclimbs and was a points leader in a local series until a knee injury put him on crutches. :( Now I get to play nurse.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by gospeedracer
You move around more than woodsrider with ants in his pants. ;)
:eek:

Good luck FC!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Good Luck FC22!! Glad to see you going after what you want. Have fun playing nurse :D Keep us posted!

Top Bottom