Premix and fuel stabilizer.

BRYDEN1

Sep 22, 2003
I use opti premix oil. It is formulated with a fuel stabilizer. Works great @ 50:1, no kips deposits, no spooge in the pipe. An aviation mechanic friend of mine who serviced ultralights (rotax 2 strokes) for a rental company used it exclusively. He tore the engines down regularely for inspections and rebuild and OPTI was the best that he experienced. I use OPTI 2 in the engine and OPTI 4 in the trans. You are going to get a hundred opposing opinions on oil preference and fuel additives. Take each one with a grain of salt. Good Luck :cool:

cyber104

Jan 16, 2005
Hi:
I use whatever stabilizer I can find at my local marine store. Although I may switch to OPTI as stated above if it has a 'built in' fuel stabilizer.

Chris

BRYDEN1

Sep 22, 2003
Last year I parked the bike and never got a chance to winterize it. :coocoo: Come spring time she fired on the second or third kick and ran like a top. I wouldn't recommend this on a regular basis, but the stabilizer in the opti gives me an added measure of protection.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…