bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Okie,
I did a search “preview” and “previewing”, didn’t get any related hits.

Is previewing your post/new thread no longer available unless your have WYSIWYG enabled? This is the way it’s working for me. I like the standard font size and style, so I don’t use WYSIWYG. Besides, I edit in Word (you still need to use the correct word though :confused: ) and do the cut/paste routine. With the function on, it adds some wild code when cutting/pasting that’s way over my head. :eek:

Some folks have gone crazy with the WYSIWYG function and I nearly utilized the “ignore” feature for the first time. :p

Thanks,
Scott

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by bscottr
I Some folks have gone crazy with the WYSIWYG function and I nearly utilized the “ignore” feature for the first time.

Scott, what in the world are you talking about? :confused:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by bscottr
...Besides, I edit in Word (you still need to use the correct word though :confused: ) and do the cut/paste routine. With the function on, it adds some wild code when cutting/pasting that’s way over my head. :eek: ...
I noticed the same thing. It added so much extra code that it wouldn't post my reply becase it said I had too many images!

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I noticed the same thing. It added so much extra code that it wouldn't post my reply becase it said I had too many images!

Same thing happened to me so I just turned it off and it posted fine.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I got thinking about it and the "What You See Is What You Get" editer is the preview. :confused:

Top Bottom