A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Eddie that's true! :) :yeehaw:

Mojo:
1 yes
2 no

I guess not.....LOL
Bad mojo aside which is what got it yanked in the first place or should I say infantile individuals that didn't have the stone to post directly or sign it.
I really didn't mind the good or bad, as for the bad I am going to borrow some thing from Donald H. Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense, "If you are not criticized, you may not be doing much."

Last edited:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I don't know why the post showed up twice? I edited the original post and it shows up as an entirely new post ??

Beats me - I just edited it again - this post also.....might have caught Okie in the middle of a tweak or something??

Last edited:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by TTRGuy
I don't know why the post showed up twice? I edited the original post and it shows up as an entirely new post ??

edited.....

Did you hit the "Submit" and suddenly stop it to change something? I've done it before and vola! Two posts and no edit tag. ;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Looks good now Eddie! :thumb:

:think: Now I need to go back and edit mine :)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Ok, i screwed up the puter. I added the WYSWYG thingie ma bob and changed my skin color. Surfed the board fine then left (didnt log off). When i went to get back on DRN this morning it locked up trying to get on the main forum page. I deleted all cookies and cleared my temperary internet files. Seems i still have IE 5.01 or something like that. Anyways i can get on the main sites page and to my CP plus all threads by by passing the "main forum" page. I changed my CP back to no and color back to where i had it but still cant get on the Main Forum page without locking up IE. Any other ideas as how to fix it? This is tuff trying to surf DRN using the latest posts feature on the front page of site.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Bob,
All kidding aside, I could give a roosters tooth if we have mojo or not...but it was cause for alot of lame bickering. Some individuals got the big head recieving so much glorious mojo from their dance partners and it gave them a big head, when they really shoulda just realized they were no more special than anyone else. I know several who aren't even noticed because they contributed squat, yet when mojo was on they were seen as big kahunas by newbies comming on board. "All them lights, they must really be somebody!"

Others really had a problem with getting bad mojo. Not mentioning any names, y'all know who you are :) Heck just look at the above posts, the crying has already started and it's not even on yet. LOL 
  Seems like they just can't handle the pressure of critisizim. It was always the same thing too...."Nobody has the cajones to sign the bad mojo they sent me"  Well, if they were to sign it...most of these these lightweights would start up the nasty replies and PM's with endless crys of "Don't bad mojo me, dewd...how dare you...you sicken me anyway, and besides that my panties cant take much more bunching up at this juncture!" (btw, I always singed every mojo I gave) 

I don't know how many times folks were certain it was me who bad mojoed them, when I rarely mojoed anyone either way. Actually, I kinda liked that part...it gave me a good resason to ag stuff on....wait strike that, I never ag anyone on!  (big grin)

As a matter of fact, maybe we should have mojo turned back on...it's winter time now and we may need some excitement.

Hell yes!  Tune it on and let the fun begin!  :yeehaw:

Last edited:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
You are top on my list you "Big Ole Teddy Bear!"

When can I talk you into patening your 'Chain Washer?' I want one! :) :thumb:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
LOL...Trust me, Phillip. Your persuasions have nothing to do with the me getting a patent on my gadget....I'm wayyy ahead of you! :)

(you can get one Jan.)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Jaybird
LOL...Trust me, Phillip. Your persuasions have nothing to do with the me getting a patent on my gadget....I'm wayyy ahead of you! :)

(you can get one Jan.)

Sign me up as #1 one! Eddie was kind enough to give me a certificate for your one of a kind lube. From what I witnessed at TB it's worth it since I have some new sprockets and a chain on the way. Renthal all around....The certificate # I will forward to you when I recive the hardware......

Jay.....YOU ROCK!!!!! :worship: :thumb:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Opra man would like it much!!!!

Personally that would be two more votes ;)

3 v. 2 the vote continues!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
(cough)....Renthal? :)

Top Bottom