Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

That is the best news I've heard in a long time.........

Mom, your the best.

mully

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
High Lord Gomer said:
Cool!! Hey, Mom....while you're at it, remind your other son without pants who your *real* favorite is!
Now Gomer remember we need to make Okie think it's him....................... even though we know it's ME.

shiftless

DRN MOM
Sep 30, 2000
I am so very grateful to have heard from all of you! I am truly happy to be home and continue to grow stronger every day! Your words of encouragement mean so much more to me than I can express.
Scooter was here the first week I was home and was an excellent care giver (or as Chris calls it, "Personal assistant"). Now its Chris' (Crispy) turn, and she has taken the reins and run with them. I will miss not having them both here when Chris leaves at the end of this week.
I am so fortunate to have so many wonderful friends from across the globe. There seems to be something very special about DRN, in that it attracts some of the best people on the planet. I miss all of you, hopefully we can all get together soon.

Thank you,
Shiftless
AKA DRN Mom
AKA Joy

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
MOM! Welcome home!

Attachments

• 1041811244_de828aaa68_o.jpg
    1041811244_de828aaa68_o.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 84

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
shiftless said:
There seems to be something very special about DRN, in that it attracts some of the best people on the planet.

I think that starts at the top. ;)

Welcome home Joy. :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Welcome Home, Joy!:yeehaw: (Bananaman just for you!)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:

:cool: Welcome home Joy and thank you for DRN. We wouldn't have it without ya'. :worship:

:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Rich Rohrich said:

Welcome home Joy. :yeehaw:

Ditto!

:)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Huggs and kisses, Mom!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Shiftless/Mom!!!!!!! I'm just now reading about your ordeal and am embarrassed to admit that!! You're one of the most rockin'est Mom's EVER and I'm so glad to read that you are back on your feet woman!!! Be Well 4-Ever!!!

Top Bottom