Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I've added a "wysiwyg" post/reply edit function... works like Word.  Go to your control panel, then options, then click yes on wysiwyg editor.

Note:  A "enter" or "return" yields a new paragraph (like a double space). For a single line space, you use "Shift+Enter"

I'm working on adding the "Quote' and "IMG" tags now, both do still work, you just have to type them in for now. (opening and closing tages). 

This will soon be available only to STM's, Subs and mods/admins. 

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Sweet, I was going to ask how you pulled that trick in the Flame Forum :thumb:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
hmmm . . . evidently my browser at work does not "support" such a feature.

But I will be playin' with it when I get home!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by justql
Interesting......

soon to become annoying.... Think about the websites you see and the crappy content presentation. I shudder to think of the alphabet soup posts to come. :scream:

I'm not complaining... but I have to deal with 30 intranet publishers and their idea of cute. It can make you go blind.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
<P style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">Ha Ha&nbsp; YESSSS&nbsp;
<P style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">Cool!
<P style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">&nbsp;

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Okie,
Would it be possible to include a script font(perhaps replacing wingdings with Vladamir Script)...just in case we want to post a reply that we don't want folks from Oklahoma or Texas to be able to read?

&nbsp;:debil:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 22pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Vladimir Script'; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 22pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Vladimir Script'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Oh, wait…nevermind!</SPAN>
</SPAN>

&lt;----Aint tellin'&nbsp;&nbsp; (on your own on this one, Tony!)

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 22pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Vladimir Script'; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"></SPAN>

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 22pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Vladimir Script'; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">&nbsp;:) </SPAN>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 22pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Vladimir Script'; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"></SPAN>&nbsp;
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 22pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Vladimir Script'; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 22pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Vladimir Script'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Jaybird</SPAN></SPAN>

Last edited:
Top Bottom