Prius does more enviromental damage than Hummer

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I heard this story on the radio. Love it!

The guys on priuschat are on crack. Yeah - you beat a mustang GT and a sport bike. Riiiigggghhht.

I love the sigs. Look at this one - the long list of mods is very impressive: :coocoo:

05 Millennium Silver Metallic, Package #3 (package with SKS and all airbags)
Mobil 1 SuperSyn
mud flaps
bumper protector
CAN-View with OBD-II function
Coastal EV mod
mesh grill
DICE iPod integration
"Prius" license plate frame
Futomo drain valve
Thule roof rack

Are these guys for real?
Jeez - I have a YZ290F with a FMF sticker on it and a One Industries crossbar pad. How's that for some b*tchin' mods? Pppphhhhhhtt!!!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
jeffd said:
I heard this story on the radio. Love it!

The guys on priuschat are on crack. Yeah - you beat a mustang GT and a sport bike. Riiiigggghhht.

I love the sigs. Look at this one - the long list of mods is very impressive: :coocoo:

05 Millennium Silver Metallic, Package #3 (package with SKS and all airbags)
Mobil 1 SuperSyn
mud flaps
bumper protector
CAN-View with OBD-II function
Coastal EV mod
mesh grill
DICE iPod integration
"Prius" license plate frame
Futomo drain valve
Thule roof rack

Are these guys for real?
Jeez - I have a YZ290F with a FMF sticker on it and a One Industries crossbar pad. How's that for some b*tchin' mods? Pppphhhhhhtt!!!
"Mud Flaps"?????????????????????????????????

Clamps

Apr 3, 2007
FruDaddy said:
That thread (what I read of it) was pretty funny. Being the proud owner os a base model delSol, I can assure you that 106hp doesn't exactly pull hard. And any Viper owner would have to be pretty stupid to street race it. Sounds like a lot of Michael Moore style propaganda. Beating a crotch racket through first gear? All that takes is bad clutch work. Since I didn't read the whole thing, have any of these guys actually tried racing at a drag strip? And what's with the goal of racing an Element? :laugh:

I actually read the whole thing, as it struck a nerve since I own a Mustang, but it gave me a headache, but yes they have ran it at the strip, I quote:
"My wife ran hers at the Houston dragstrip. She turned 17.8 seconds at 78? mph. There is a thread about it here. I agree with the full battery technique but there is a problem. When you do that the battery gets quite warm which increases internal resistance and reduces output. Your first run will be the fastest."

That's a small part, but you get the picture, and I can't wait till somebody pulls up next to me with a Hybrid and wants to play :laugh:

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom