PwModder

Nov 6, 2006
Ok guys so seeing I am 25 years old 185 lbs and stand lil under 6 foot tall I decided to go ahead and finish the mods on my my Pw80 once done thx to people at this site for there help, I went ahead and got a Baja DR125 4 stroke (short on money so no yammy,honda,ect yet) any way once I brought it home I changed the spark plug cause you know I was thinking 1,000 dollar bike brand new the plug must be cheap, So I put a NGK in it. Added the gas then kicked it over I was surprised it started on the first kick then I allowed it to warm up a bit adjusted the idle and then got to it, I was really impressed with the bikes over all performance and have had no problems out of it yet so I am happy, The only thing is I was tryin to find a FMF pipe that will fit it. I went to my local Kawi shop and was flamed by the d**k behind the counter, :blah: :blah: :blah: he says I just smiled at him and asked are you goin to help me or not, and he replied no so I just smiled and said I got people that will. So guys here I am any advice? Thx in advance.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Is this the bike in question?
http://www.bajamotorsports.net/DirtBikes/dr125.htm

If so it resembles a DRZ125, but I'm having a hard time telling how closely. YOu should stop bu the local Zook shop and get a real goo look at the DRZ. See how much alike the motors look, then take a look at the mounts for the exhaust. If it all looks identical, then find and exhaust for the DRZ and use it. You might have to mid either the bike or the exhaust, but that's the price of modding an off brand bike. It is highly unlikely that you will find aftermarket stuff specifically for the Baja brand.

burgunder

Oct 3, 2006
Some people have had good luck with Chineese bikes, and I certainly hope you are one of them. AS far as an FMF pipe, you may be able to find one in the maner described by Frudaddy, but I am a little curious as to why you want an Fmf pipe. If it is for power, there are a lot of other less expensive ways to gain power. An Fmf exaust system will cost more than half of what you paid for the bike. If you are looking for more power, look into opening up the air box. Get a good high flowing filter and remove any lid. Remove the stock exaust and remove any baffle that may be inside. Next check the throttle and make sure that it moves the carb slide all the way to the top of its movement. If not, remove the throttle stop in the throttle housing. Finally make sure that the carb is jetted correctly after you have done all of this. Good luck with your new bike.

PwModder

Nov 6, 2006
Yes Fur that is the bike in question. but mine looks better they ditched the red color on the 07's and made it blue and white,Thx guys for your support and help, Here is a pic of the bike and the cylinder if it will help.

http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=010lx2.jpg

http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=008ky4.jpg

I just want a new pipe cause as you can see in pic 1 the pipe is kinda small.Not sure if that effects performance but I know you guys rock and helped me alot with my PW80 which I no longer have, gave it to my Nephew, and would not flame me if I asked for help about this bike, So I am headed out the door right now to my local suki dealer which sadly is the Kawi dealer as well to look at the DRZ. Also I would like to rep Dirt Rider when i'm out were can I get your Stickers from to rep you guys when I am out rideing?. also Thanks to both of you for your quick responce.

PS. also may I ask why my post was moved to pitbikes and mini's ? the bike I speak of is far from a mini.

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
PwModder said:
PS. also may I ask why my post was moved to pitbikes and mini's ? the bike I speak of is far from a mini.

TIRES
• Front Tire – 70/100 - 19
• Rear Tire – 90/100 - 16

Mini

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The vast majority of the China bikes are VERY close replicas of Yamaha, Suzuki & Honda bikes. Pretty much verify which bike it looks like and you should be able to get a pipe that is close. Be careful because I have seen a bikes that look like a TTR125 but with a more Hondalike engine.

Overall they are making amazing progress and improvement from the products they produce. Almost on a monthly basis!

PwModder

Nov 6, 2006
Ahhh yes I see why It was moved no worries though, hey guys thx alot for the help I am really greatfull. :cool: :cool:

Top Bottom