whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
4th of July once again. This year I will make it! More than likely not racing,,,yet! No bike, Saturday to watch the carnage on the night track. The death metal band wimped out do to another engagement. We would have gotten kicked out for sure. My 2 month shy of 18 daughter will keep me out of the adult parking, and up watching all night!! It will be hot, windy and a good chance of torrential rain. So anybody going?

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
I was supposed to go and race the amateur track. but nooo my ride skipped out. my uncle was supposed to take me but hes busy with his fiance. so im out of a ride now.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I'll be there!!! Not racing, but my brother, cousin and nephew will be racing Friday and Saturday.

I'll just be taking pictures and helping out my nephew.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Dave, if you ever seen her "friends" list on my space! For all I know, Spider may be on that list? Ankra tie downs are multi-functional. Now, if I can keep my wife from hocking coolers, I will be in good shape!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Phil has credentials to shoot Sat and Sun. :cool:
I should be there on Sunday, I'll find out when I get to work today. I better have Sunday off.... :yell:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Sunday Sunday Sunday.... that's the plan for now. :ride:

First time we won't be camping out for the weekend for a long time....

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Spider an now just one friend will be there sometime Saturday in his Ford Focus. The 3rd as I predicted cancelled (at least this time before they started the drive). I hope they put up the tent to make sure it is in one piece and remember to get some ice for the cooler but I know they will figure out a way to have a good time.
Wish I was going but this time I was not invited as he becomes a bit more independant

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
WTF Dave?, I cordial invite you to hang out in lot "A" Saturday. Kids, 2 of mine are staying at my house for a keg party. Early Sunday I will bust a move to get in the back. Too bad Okie did not get on the DRN flag, right next to the hospitality tent would be good!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom