CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
I am thinking about renting seaford out. It would be my cousin and my self. If I am correct they only let ten people in when you rent it out. If I do rent it out I need eight more people to fill spot's.
Any one for it?
CRG

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
How far are you from Seaford? I thought you lived in Upper Marlboro.

I grew up (what little growing up I did) 30 miles from Seaford, DE.

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
I live in annapolis. Naval acadamy area. It take's about an hour and a half depending on if we stop. I go to upper marlboro alot I would consider myslef a resident almost.
Have you ever thought of moving back?
CRG

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
There are way too many people up there for me to ever consider moving back. Besides, generally speaking, the people are more friendly down here and you can ride absolutely 365 days per year.

Originally posted by Truespode
What?!!?!?! and leave ME behind?!?!
Hmm, maybe that Annapolis area wasn't too bad after all. :p

My father lived in Cape St. Claire for a while, probably not too far from you. He still makes the drive from Greensboro to Baltimore everyday.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
When will you be renting the track and how much will it cost? Ive never been to that track, do you have any pics or info?
MXS

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
I am calling the track today to set up a date and see if 3-wheeler's are allowed. If MXS is going then I have 5 more spot's. They don't have a site. There number is (410) 741-0869.
CRG
MXS,
It's a narrow track so be prepped if your coming. It's $250 with 10 people. I have 4 filled with you 5. It will 25 dollar's per person. I can give you direction's or you can follow us over.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
CRG

did you get a date yet to rent the track?

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
I called the owner yesterday. He didn't answer. I put a message on his answering machine. I am expecting a call back soon. No date set yet.
Still looking for 4 or more people to go.
CRG

Top Bottom