Respect and THE Question “Why?”

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Monkey,
This is not a personal attack and you are not alone. But take heed:

1. Respect that which is not yours.

2. Respect others, better yet....do onto others... (hopefully you know the rest).

3. If you've got to pee, go outside.

4. Click start in the lower left portion of your screen, go up to programs and click it, go to Word and click it. When Word launches, type your post and spell/grammar check it. After everything is corrected, cut and paste it into your post. Everyone will appreciate it.

5. When told NO, do not ask: Why? This is not your house.

Live by these simples rules and you'll do fine in life.

Scott

Last edited:

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
I am glad I aint' the one that pee'd on the floor in Okie's house.

Out of all seriousness, _Solo_ is correct. This a wonderful house to come visit and share our knowledge.

Next time I screw up, its _Solo_'s fault.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by michigan
Bscottr,
You're showing symptoms of the "I haven't been riding enough lately" sickness.
YOU , my friend, are exactly right! :) :)

Originally posted by bclapham
please dont tell my boss i was at someone’s house all day when i should have been at work!
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
Please don't tell my wife I was at someone’s house when I should have been at work... :eek:
Me too! I'd hate to know how many hours I've spent in Okie's house lately. :eek:

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by XRpredator
Now, if only you could get those that insist on utilizing their "bodily functions" to use the bathroom . . . :D
Originally posted by a454elk
Pred, whom are you speaking of?:think:
Elk,
Word is you're switching to a Gas Gas for obvious reasons. :moon: :)

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
bscottr,

I don't mean to call your pot a kettle, no matter what color it is, but didn't you mean to say "take heed" instead of "head"? :p

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Bclapham/ motometal,

Yup, screwed that one up in the heat of battle didn't I? LOL :|

Note to self: Rule # 4 doesn’t always work!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Right on the VERY fine line.... lol.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Shut it old man If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen My PW80 will kick ur junk KX 265s butt i can freesty over ur hed like ur just not funny gnome sayn

SprtrxRidr

Mod Ban
May 27, 2002
Everybody has their opinion on how things should be.

Many people wont agree with how things are run here. Most of them will set their disagreements aside so that they can enjoy these message boards for what they are. A few will not...

Notice these few probably arent SupportTeam members, and dont own any DRN gear. You wont see them at Dirtweek, and you will probably only see them post in a few forums here. They complain about something they are getting for completly free. Maybe if they actually contributed something, they will be entitled to voice their opinion on how things are run. Until then, they need to can it.

I have a motto: If it's free, it's for me. I may not agree with all of the rules here, but Im not complaining. Im not paying anything to be here, and I dont have to be allowed to be here.

crkid

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 2001
My PW80 will kick ur junk KX 265s butt i can freesty over ur hed like ur just not funny gnome sayn
Oh man, that sounds just like this kid down the street from me! He even has a PW80 and thinks he's big time cause he paid for his own bike with the money his uncle gave him, if that makes any sense.
If it's free, it's for me.
very well said :)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
SprtrxRidr-Just because I ponied up a couple of dollars does not give me the right to dictate how the site should be run. I sent Okie the money because I wanted to help ensure that this site would remain on the net, not because I wanted a say in how it is run.
Everyone here is entitled to an opinion, just don't cry when the man who pays the bills doesn't see things your way.

BTW-bscottr & motometal LMAO!:)

SprtrxRidr

Mod Ban
May 27, 2002
Just because I ponied up a couple of dollars does not give me the right to dictate how the site should be run.

No, it doesnt. But at least you actually contributed something. The majority of them contribute NOTHING and hope to get things in return.

I just want to know one thing, why Scott? WHY ???
Because I already gave her my Sinsalos. :p

Top Bottom