Scum bags with kids.

pryor

Oct 21, 2006
Still so pissed over this. I live in rural area with dirt roads, in the House I grew up in, kids in the area ride dirt bikes just like I did no one has a problem with it if they go slow and keep the noise and dust down until they get to the desert, it's one of the reasons I bought the house when my parents retired. Today coming home on my street bike I passed a group of teenagers and a kid about 9 standing around a little chinese qaud. When I got home I could see the tracks were they did dounuts In the road 2 feet from my wifes new car that still had dirt on the hood. I went back and asked who had done it the older kids pointed at the 9 year old so I asked him not to do it any more, he said sorry I told him I didnt have a problem with him riding by my house just have respect for people and there stuff. Later I road passed and two tattoed harley riding scumbags are yelling at me and flipping me off I stopped and asked what the problem was, then this dumbass methhead starts telling me what a POS I am and to never talk to his kid again,that his kid just started ridding and didnt know any better,then said he was going to kick my ass. His kid just went by not even wearing a helmet. Sorry to go on and on just had to vent so I was fit to be around my family. :yell:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
pryor said:
his kid just started ridding and didnt know any better, His kid just went by not even wearing a helmet. Sorry to go on and on just had to vent so I was fit to be around my family. :yell:

No worries. The Darwin Theory will take care of him. :nod: Probably the dad too. :cool:

pryor

Oct 21, 2006
His kids don't have a chance. But at least he got to look like a tuff guy to them, they will never reilize that me having a good job and nice stuff kept there old man from beating.

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Covert image capturing

A video camera, at the ready full time, can capture all the nonsense needed to provide to the authorities. I hope this helps out his kids. Delicate subject with no easy answers... :(

Last edited:

pryor

Oct 21, 2006
As much as I hate to Im just going to call the sheriff next time. Im not afraid of this A hole at all just cant afford to have any legal problems. As soon as the cop finds out the 9 year old is riding a qaud with no helmet or green sticker that sould fix it. But that just brings the sheriff around more and I dont want that, It will just screw it up for the kids I like.

Top Bottom