Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
TwinSpar said:
I don't know 9'r.... I saw Carol's weed wacker, leaf blower, broom, and CHP helmet there. But I guess that could have been Zio's shrine to the LYM. :laugh:

TwinSpud.

We are not responsible for anything Carlotta does, especially when him/her and Zio get together. :rotfl:

Pfftttt. Silly Texan. :nener:

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Where is this ride going to be??

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Ol'89r said:
Where is this ride going to be??

Based on ktmTurdBurglar's comments above.... I would have to say he is voting for the frilly bed! :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'd say we should do Phelan this time, got some new riders coming and that'd be a good one for them. I have also checked and found that Miller Canyon is all open, all the trails we ride on are good to go. We should plan one of those again, they rock.

It's gonna be an early one this time, getting warm in the land of the lizards. Meeting at MD's at 0700 for a good cool ride. If you can't make that time, go to the riding area at the South end of Wilson Ranch Rd off of Phelan Rd., we should be back to the trucks from time to time. I'll check this week for soime updates so lets get a head count for the ride.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I'm in for Sat. at Phelan.

125 two smoke vs the X up the sandhill. I'll make that climb, even if I have to be helicoptered out..... :yikes:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
holeshot said:
I'm in for Sat. at Phelan.

I'll make that climb, even if I have to be helicoptered out..... :yikes:

:yikes: Watch out for the ruts. ;) :laugh:

Glad to have you back holeshot, it's been a while. :cool:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Got about 3 guys from work going as well, you can all meet them, helps your odds of speeding through OC! Elk JR is finally coming out to play too, that should be some fun. That X might do just fine up that hill, we'll see for sure. Bringing a little digital camera to mount on the bike up the hill too, hope it turns out good! See you guys on Sat. 0700 MD's.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Have fun guys,

I more week of tball for me to coach. I'd come out early, if the game wasn't at noon.

Holeshot, remember it's 90% rider 10% bike. You can easily take 1st gear only, I'm nevous... I can't see my truck, Elkypooh up that hill. Heck bring out the 80 just to rub it in :worship: :ride:

I know Niner could do it on the XR valdez. :cool:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
If I'm not at Micky D's at 0700todamnearly I'll meet you cats at Wilson Ranch Rd. about 9ish.

Is anyone up for burgers at the Mountain top cafe?

whuatta

Sep 11, 2002
Do you guys mind if I join you? My riding buddy just flaked on me and I'm itching to get out. Also, I've always wanted to check out Phelan. I'm not very fast so I wouldn't want to hold anybody up.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
whuatta said:
Do you guys mind if I join you? My riding buddy just flaked on me and I'm itching to get out. Also, I've always wanted to check out Phelan. I'm not very fast so I wouldn't want to hold anybody up.

The more the merrier.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
whuatta said:
I'm not very fast so I wouldn't want to hold anybody up.

That's ok whuatta, neither are the rest of us. :laugh:

You are more than welcome to join us.

Elk. Bring the tutu. :yikes:

Tony. Mountain Top Cafe, burgers, yum. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
7am - McDonalds @ 138 & 15

So far we have ................

Thumbs
Elk
Chip #1
Ol'89r
JWW
Whuatta
Pvt Joker
Tony Williams
Holeshot
Brian - friend of mine.

Last edited:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
YOU ALL SUCK :bang: :bang: :bang:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
And me. :nener:

That's four cops and seven robbers. :yikes:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
holeshot said:
And me. :nener:

That's four cops and seven robbers. :yikes:

And one french maid AKA Elkypooh, :rotfl:

Oh, was that just between us? :moon:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Im in but I doubt I will make it to McD's at 7. I need to swing by the office before going.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You guys slay me, really. We are minus 2 chipperinos so now it'll be 2 cops and lotsa robbers! We'll make a quick run straight to the sand hill when we get there first then head back to the trucks via the low land route, (the same one we take to get there), that way we can pick up the straglers. The it's off the the manzanita trail, I gots a tiny digital camera to take some movies of the run though it, should be fun. See you guys there!

For those that may join us later, we will stage at the extreme South end of Wilson Ranch Rd off of Phelan Rd. It's about 2 miles South of Phelan road. If you go to the end of Wilson Ranch, keep going through the dipity dirt road till you see our trucks, can't miss them.

Directions from the 15, go North till you hit the 138, then hang a left and go West till you hit Sheep Creak Rd, just after the mountain cafe. Turn right and take that to Phelan Rd, maybe 5 miles, then turn right on Phelan Rd and go about another 5 miles, turn right on Wilson Ranch Rd. It's near the large overhead powerlines and a bus depot on the South side of the Rd, that's the turn off.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I just got home from work about 15 min. ago and thought I'd go ahead and check the boards. Scar is right: you guys suck! :moon:

I hope y'all had fun! :ride:

Top Bottom