gozfast

Apr 19, 2002
Does anyone have any further information on this? I ride at this track and may have met this guy. The place is FasTrac Motocross Park located in Cairo GA. This was the owners son and they seemed like really nice people.

Here's the posting on their website-

As many of you are already aware we lost our beloved son Chase last night in a tragic accident at the track.

Visitation will be Tuesday evening, April 20, 2004 at Cullle'ys on Riggins Road, Tallahassee, FL from 6-8 p.m. We will then have a candlelight vigil at our track, to begin at 9pm. Family and friends are invited to come. We would like for you to share your memories with us and each other, in remembrance of our son Chase.

We ask that if you are a motocross rider, to please wear your jersey to the funeral in memory of chase

The funeral will be Wednesday, April, 21, 2004, at Cornerstone Church of Christ, on 319S, just south of Thomasville, GA. The service will begin at 2pm. We will then have the procession to Meadowood Cemetery on Timberlane Rd, Tallahassee, Fl.

Please keep Gail, myself and our family in your thoughts and prayers.

The Livingston's have a strong desire for us to share memories of Chase and his friends at the vigil. Please e-mail us so that we can give this to Charlie and Gail after we read these memories.

You can e-mail these to mxmom@fastracmx.com

In God's name we pray.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i read elsewhere that he was working on his truck and it fell off the jack stand.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
:( I hate reading stuff like that. I wonder what happened.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom