Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Spoke directly with Jeff Fredette, and here's the latest on the conditions and event trail:

- It's been very dry and dusty in the Roselawn area... Unseasonably dry. If they got a few inches each week over the next couple weeks, it will be perfect.

- The club has access to a few hundred more acres of new land, so lots of new event trail with a fair amount of elevation changes.

- The club also has access to some land that has not been used in a few years, and are laying out virgin trail in this section as well.

- This years event will be a timed event with secret checks, and will also be using public roads, so bikes will need to be as street legal as you can get them. Anyone without a headlight and tail light will not be allowed to start the event.

- The club will be running 2 different loops with gas stop at the start, so gas crews will not be needed. The only part of the course run twice will be the grass/bean field section right at the start of both loops, which is also a great place to spectate.

Looks to be another great enduro!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
From the Midwest Enduro site:

Grand Kankakee Trail Rider Roselawn Enduro Update:
Got this from the club:

Course is coming along very well for the Sunday event with a few new sections and lets hope for some rain, it is very dusty. This years event will be a timed event with secret checks, we will also be using public roads and bikes will need to be street legal as you can get them. Anyone without a headlight and tail light will not be allowed to start the event. We will be running 2 different loops with gas stop at the start so gas crews will not be needed. The only part of the course run twice will be the grass/bean field section right at the start of both loops, and a great place to spectate

Thanks GKTR

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I think if you ook legal you will be ok.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I think we should start another thread about Roselawn and the Indiana weather :coocoo:

Perhaps I am wrong and these are 2 different events - 09oneL doesent do enduros (I can't tell time).

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
09oneL said:
I think we should start another thread about Roselawn and the Indiana weather :coocoo:

Perhaps I am wrong and these are 2 different events - 09oneL doesent do enduros (I can't tell time).
Most of us learned that in 2nd Grade. You must have been advanced to the 3rd then, right?

Top Bottom