SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Well, I got a package in the mail yesterday and it was from my secret santa.   My daughter asked me why santa sent me a present and not her and I had to tell her that I have been very good this year :p, I wished I had a camera for that look right about then.  I was going to sneak a peek but she would have no part in it and said that when we get the tree up, I had to put it under the tree.  I guess we will have to wait and see what I received later.  When the reports start comming in maybe I'll sneak it out from under the tree then. :)

I did however, do my best to guess what was inside and here's what I came up with.

1. Pair of moto socks,  2. could be a pair of gloves,  3. could be a jersey too,  4. I got to thinking it would be kind of funny for someone to send me a pair of DRN boxer's unless they knew me, but with you clowns one would never know.

While no one is looking I am going to shake and rattle the package to figure it out. :eek: :o I didn't just say that.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
So santa works with the USPS. I just got ... ... ... ... a new bike! :yeehaw:
That's right, it's a YZF400 in it's own crate. er, packaging. This thing is awesome, spare set of excel wheels & axles and 2 sets of T-handles. I can't wait to bust open this crate er, packaging and ride this thing. ... ... ...

Ok, found the crow-bar (scissors) .. oh yea, even has a pair of gloves!
I wonder?, should I grease the swing arm and head bearing before I ride?

Oh, a bike lock too. You can never be too safe. :silly:
Just need to adjust the sag and I'm on the trail.

This is really nice but there is more, an awesome Fox jersey (it's the right size) and a very nice card.

Thank you Oldguy, and I hope you and your family, as well as everyone else out in DRN-land has a safe and Joyous Christmas

Ok, got to get a picture of my new bike. :confused:
... man that took a while, but here's my new ride. Look out Gomer. :moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by 96whyzee125
That's right, it's a YZF400 in it's own crate.

That's not a YZ! It's a WR..... the kickstand is a dead give-away. :confused:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by TwinSpar

That's not a YZ! It's a WR..... the kickstand is a dead give-away. :confused:

Either that or it's Sarges FrankenThumper opps I mean DFA with new graphics :) :thumb:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
santa paid me a visit yesterday. yes, i opened it early. i got a cool, kick-butt, red and black (the two best colors) fox honda t-shirt. and it fits! my daughter was soooo jealous. she said that she wanted one. i said nope, you don't ride hondas. :cool:

shirts like this are the kind of things i always want but am too cheap to buy.(i buy the $2 generic dunlop close-out shirts at dollar general). thanks, rm_guy. excellent choice. merry christmas. :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'm glad you like it Jay :)

I'm just as cheap with shirts. I try to get the freebies when ever possible :confused:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey I got the most AWESOME gift today from The Kid!!!!! :yeehaw:

You're not going to believe this! Its 8 PM and I'm packing up stuff for my enduro/camping trip this weekend up at Stonyford and I'll be riding my new kTm for the first time in a race!  I was going through my gear picking out what jersey to wear and the thought crossed my mind "Gee, I need a punkin colored jersey now!"  LOL!!

I don't know what made me go check the front door, I usually don't come into the house that way, and there's this big rectangular package sitting on the door mat and I just TEAR INTO IT LIKE A LITTLE KID!! 

ITS A PUMPKIN COLORED FOX JERSEY AND A kTm TOY REPLICA!! 

Thanks Eric!!!  Just in time for my race Sunday!  I will wear it with pride!!  The kTm will perch right here on my computer screen.  Cool Enduro Santa X-Mas card too! Have a wonderful holiday season!  Its an honor to receive a X-Mas present from such a great person as you!

Natalie :yeehaw:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Look, its Cinderella and her Pumpkin Coach :thumb:

Attachments

• pumpkin.jpg
    pumpkin.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 299

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
No pics of mine yet but I received a cool hooded sweatshirt--with the DRN logo and my name on it! It's awesome! I've been wearing it for the last two days solid (yes I washed it).

THANK YOU AARON! It's perfect!!

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
That's GREAT! I was affraid you wern't going to get it :) At my count you were suppose to get it around thursday, but you had thanksgiving day which I never accounted for :confused:

Anyways, Im SO SO glad to hear you liked it, I wasn't to sure if it would be the right gift or not :)

PS. Is the fit good?

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Arron and Sharla sittin' in a tree........

J/k you guys.......LOL

What did you expect?

ROFLMAO!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
yea........yea........LOL!!

PS. I NEVER know what to expect outta you Irish :)

Oh oh.....Some one feals a little threateaned!!!! :confused:
It's all good big guy,just playing with you........I am still trying to figure out where my SS is from. I haven't got mine yet :(

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I sent you a lump of coal, Irish.. Bwa ha ha ha ha :flame:

Just kidding..

I never thought about the DRN store, good idea Aaron! Too late now, but now I've got a new idea for next time.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Thanks Cam! Finals week is coming up and I know just wear to put it! :scream:
It should be a few carrots by the time the week is over :)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Aaron, it fits fine. It's big but that's how I like sweatshirts. I love it.

I don't know what day it actually arrived, it was there Wednesday when I got home. My mom just said "You have a package" but I forgot to ask when it got there.

Thanks again . . .

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
While my daughter wasn't looking, I opened my secret santa gift and I got a pair of Mechanix Wear M-Pact gloves. :thumb:   I use these all the time and they are greatly appreciated.  They fit perfect, thanks Pat.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Dear mx 547
Thanks alot for the great signed picture of Tortelli and the lighted helmet fin I really like them both alot :yeehaw: the only problem now is figuring what helmet to put the fin on.
TheKid (I had to use my dads login to sneak in here :yeehaw: )
Darn I can't post a picture because it just keeps saying it is to big

Top Bottom