Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Santa came today! Woohoo!

I got a DRN wall clock (time to ride!), a DRN license plate border (MX, it's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle!), and a set of Quickstrap goggle strap sticky thingies with the velcro attachments.

Thanks Mr. Modine! The wall clock will decorate my garage above the workbench, and my truck always wanted a license plate border. Too cool! I've never bought a set of the Quickstraps but I've always wanted to, I'll make good use of them.

Thanks again!
:yeehaw:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Santa just dropped a fruitcake in the mail. :yeehaw:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
My package arrived today. The UPS driver left the box in the rain. Luckily all inside was ok. I got some really cool cleaning supplies and a t-shirt.  Thanks to "The Crusty Secret Santa" whoever you are. I really appreciate it.

Attachments

• img_0040.jpg
    img_0040.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
Cam:

You're very welcome! Since I haven't been around here too long, I really had to guess as for what to get but I thought DRN gear would be good.

As for the straps, I love mine and have sold a few of my riding buddies on them too...they work great!!

Happy Holidays!

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
The Jolly 'ol Saint Nick dressed in brown delivered my secret santa yesterday and he delivered a new aluminum throttle tube for the YZ!!! I have been wanting to pick one of these up for a while now. Now my Secret Santa is still a mystery. So to you Mr. Still Secret Santa... Thank You!!! And may you and your family's Christmas be full of good times and cheer!! Well gotta run get some new grips to try this baby out!

Oh yes, and before I forget.... To all of DRN... Have a safe a happy holiday!!

- Psycho

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
James,

Well it looks like Rockymountainmc can deliver a throttle tube faster than Canada Post can deliver a card. There is an X-mas card headed your way explaining why I chose to direct ship versus get it sent to me in Canada and gift wrap it. You were going to get a DRN sweatshirt like fc22's but I couldn't find anyone who knew what size to get you so I canned that idea. Glad you like the throttle tube. Merry Christmas!

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Chili you took the same route as me. I questioned around with Fc22, haha....some of her friends got PM's :)

Anyways, I figured with being in Canada I didn't want to risk the chance of not getting the gift before x-mas :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thanks Dirty~D~.  I just received a very nice DRN hooded sweatshirt with my monogram on it.  BSWIFT, Heartland Spodes.   Very warm(cool):).  Thanks for the Holiday cheer.  The kisses and dating advice were a nice added touch.;)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
You're welcome sweetie.  :thumb:   Enjoy.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Chili

The throttle is great! Thanks a ton man. Haven't seen the card yet..... Oh well guess it will get here when it gets here. Thanks again!

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
After a address mishap my secret santa gift came today. And let me tell you it's SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!, I LOVE IT. Im not saying what it is YET. Ill post pics tonight because I think im suppose to solve the "puzzle", there are a series of hints and maybe you guys can help me decode them to see what they mean :)

Ill post pics tonight,

Thank you so much Tony! Way nice of you

PS.Also thanks for the first christmas card I have gotten this year! :thumb:

sabooo

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 6, 2002
The brown truck just drove away and left behind a very nice gift for me. :thumb: Many thanks to _SOLO_ for the very cool (and much nicer than I've ever bought for myself ;) ) SPY Goggles. They will recieve much use in the coming season. Thanks again for this thoughtful gift!

Cheers,
Sabooo

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
So UPS.com says the package has arrived . . . c'mon, I want to make sure someone was home to receive it!! HURRY UP DANG IT!!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
"To what to my wondering eyes did appear, but UPS Brown carrying motocross gear....!

Sharla, I was home laying on the couch (on of my favorite sports) when the pooch started to go nutso! I was sure someone had pulled into the drive but I wasn't expecting UPS since they are normally out our way during daylight hours. Apparently my Brown guy had one more delivery to make, and it was a goodun! :)

Got my Spy goggles and mag from you and I was mucho happy! The goggles are exactly the models I was close to buying AND in the correct color as well!
I will think of you each time I pull on these great goggles, Sharla! Thank you ever so much!
 :yeehaw:

"As he pulled outa the drive and turned on his lights...Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night!"

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
this is red i got a really cool goggle bag and tearoffs from B-swift thanks dude! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :aj:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I'm glad you like them! I confess it's not very inventive but I figured everyone can use another pair of goggles. At least the color was easy to guess . . . :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I got the first installment this morning in the mail- Thanks nikki now I know where Eric and I are eating one day at the Minneapolis SX.
I also realize that getting that new bike in the mail is tough so Maybe I'll just run down and pick it up next week

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Well folks I just got in from the "Great White North" (Read New Hampshire after 12 beautiful inches of White Christmas) and as I was lugging the bags to the apartment I notice a USPS box behind the storm door. What is inside you ask? Well I will tell you...when I empty out my memory card on the camera. About all I will say is Thank You to Milk, we haven't seen eye to eye most of the time but I still and forever will call you friend. My best to you and yours in the coming New Year.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey Randy, I just sent you a small package last week, but I'm not your Secret Santa!! LOL!! Its the spacer for the stock odometer off the kTm. But if it makes you feel any better, I sent you a letter too!!! Happy New Year!!!

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Thanks Natalie.  Did you send it to the office or to my home address?  Either way, I haven't received it yet, but will be looking for it.  Happy New Year to you!!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
It should show up at your office anytime now, I wasn't sure when you'd be back and I didn't want it to blow off your doorstep!!

Top Bottom