gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
sorry guys, I guess I AM a true blonde! I am still lost! my santa came from indiana....................

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
OH CR%#P!! I just scanned up above a few posts, and found my secret santa! Jaybird!! DUH! Man, Thank you very much!! You made my weekend! maybe my whole X-Mas!

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
WOOHOO!!!!:)
Santa is in the house! My wife called me today from work and said I have a box for you from Louisiana. The big brown truck man knows us well enough that he drops all our stuff off in town with my wife. Anyway, she calls me about 3:00, so now I have to wait untils she gets home, which is about 6:00. The girls are hollering for me to open it up when they walk in the door. It's a set of T-Handle wrenches from the one and only Motohead00, AKA Randy. Thanks a million Randy, I was thinking about getting a set for myself for Christmas. Now I don't have to. Thanks again!:)

Jerry

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Jerry,

I got my bleeders today from Dennis Kirk! :yeehaw: I'll be out in the shed tomorrow night installing them.
Thanks again,
Keith

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
THANKS FATHERANDSON!!!  :thumb:  I got the goods today.  And I'll try not to hold the KTM joke against you.  ;)  You rock dude! :yeehaw:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Merry Christmas D!!

I am sure that if FC 22 lets you ride her bike that you will be a KDX Konvert too.  Fred T made the move and you can too.

I am glad the package made it to the west coast safely.  Enjoy!!

P.S.  My mailbox has been cleaned up.  Sorry.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I did get to hop on her orange beast and I must say that I'm still fond of my tank. I think it's the green. :) FC, I have a shirt for you from FaS so remind me to bring it next time I visit. I'll post a picture of the goods tonight when I get home. Thanks again Mike. :thumb:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by RM_guy
A third lens!! You are too much my friend :)

I had it figured out before I got the package. The return addy confirmed it for me ;)

Dave, I need you to e-mail me your address, your grey lense came in today and I want to get it in the mail before I fly north for Christmas.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Well, I got home last night to find a surprise!  Santa had arrived.

I got a really cool KTM coffee cup, 2 KTM beer steins (they look great with Shiner Bock in them) and a clock to get me up and remind me to go ride (as soon as my toes are healed) !!!!

There is a problem though ..... The card is signed Sabooo and there is no return address, so I don't know who to thank!  :whiner:

Thank You :worship: Secret Santa :cool:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Well... I guess Santa knows that I have been bad this year.  I haven't even received a Christmas card yet and I usually have so many by this time that I have no place to put them. :whiner:

I promise I will be good next year, though!  :confused: :confused:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I got one from the IRS.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Well, an Elf dressed in patented brown wisked away a gift today.  Seems the reindeer are in contract negotiations with Santa.  They've had another offer from United Airlines.  If United hires the reindeer they won't need to renegotiate with their mechanics and it may pull them out of Chapter 11.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by IrishEKU
No Hoofed feet sounds from the roof yet :)

I hope it get's here before the 17th, otherwise there won't be a reply before the 28th. :(

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I don't think "kiss" is actually the act they had in mind. But a kiss and some cuddlin' would be nice afterwards! :)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
D, what's FaS? Not ringing a bell . . . but thank you!!

No need to convert . . . with new bars, your "tank" is a great bike. I really liked the way it felt.

BTW, Santa had some car trouble on the way to my house . . . he is departing again laden with gifts.

Last edited:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I got... CHEESE!! Thanks, Wolf! Just in time for the holidays... and I'm hosting two X-mas eve parties... so cheese will be a big hit. :thumb:

I still have TWO Secret Santa packages that haven't hit the PO yet (one from Red and one from me). I have had one of the items shipped TWICE now and it hasn't showed. They are shipping it for a THIRD time today 2-day air... so hopefully I will see it on Thursday and my packages will go out Friday AM. So two of you... hang in there. I apologize for the delay!!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by IrishEKU

Dave, I need you to e-mail me your address, your grey lense came in today and I want to get it in the mail before I fly north for Christmas.

I got the package in the mail yesterday. Thanks.

Top Bottom