Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
It's like Christmas all over again! The kid just called to tell me that the Santa that drives the big brown truck just left! Now I just have to wait 6 more hours to get home to see what I got!

B

biglou

I've just followed up on a couple santas, looks like we have at least one that may be lost in the mail. :( Bummer.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Chili did he already bring the SX tickets? If you haven't gotten them yet give them a call- I mistook the envelope return address for ajunk mail service and actually tossed it in the box to shred. For some unknown reason I opened it just before putting it in the shredder to find our tickets

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Yup Dave Santa dropped off Troy's SX tickets! They were the hit of Christmas morning. Most of the day he would randomly erupt into "I'm going to supercross" chants :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Chili
Yup Dave Santa dropped off Troy's SX tickets! They were the hit of Christmas morning. Most of the day he would randomly erupt into "I'm going to supercross" chants :)
Ahhhh so sweet! I wish SX were closer to where I lived!

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Well I got home and tore into the box from my Secret Santa and what did I find? A cool No Fear cap and a great DRN T-shirt with my screen name on it! Thanks very much Red they will get much wear! Just one question who spilled the beans that I was an oversized sucker because the shirt fits perfect which is something my mother and mother-in-law couldn't accomplish and they see me everyday! :think:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002

I wish the same Irish, gonna be an 8 hour drive for us but well worth it I'm sure!
You better get pictures big guy! I want a full report!

Happy Holidays!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by IrishEKU
Ahhhh so sweet! I wish SX were closer to where I lived!

Irish... hit up Indy (or St Louis, Atlanta, or Pontiac). Heck Indy is only like 200 miles... you should try to make one... its a lot of fun and well worth the drive.

Last edited:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Just one question who spilled the beans that I was an oversized sucker because the shirt fits perfect which is something my mother and mother-in-law couldn't accomplish and they see me everyday! :think:

I did a little research first :confused: Red said he's glad you like the stuff and we both apologize for the delay but the t-shirt was accidently shipped with MY name on it the first time ;)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
LOL...so now you have a nice personalized nightgown! :)

B

biglou

Wolf-Your gift is apparently lost in the mail. Your Santa is checking on it.

Moto-Yours was delivered to your work. Maybe someone has absconded with it? ;)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
sheesh, Irish! 200 miles to an SX! Chili's going further than that! Heck, we'd go over 300 to Seattle, and it was purt near 700 to Salt Lake City.

Nut up and make the drive, pal! :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by nikki

Irish... hit up Indy (or St Louis, Atlanta, or Pontiac). Heck Indy is only like 200 miles... you should try to make one... its a lot of fun and well worth the drive.

Wilco Nikki, my only reason for not traveling to Indy is time or lack there of. If there is a round in the Summer I will try and make it when I'm not dodging Bubba and his pot growing cronies out in Eastern Ky. :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by XRpredator
sheesh, Irish! 200 miles to an SX! Chili's going further than that! Heck, we'd go over 300 to Seattle, and it was purt near 700 to Salt Lake City.

Nut up and make the drive, pal! :)

After much thought (read: Bean Counting) it will boil down to what time I have off from prior commitments, if I can make it I will, digi camera in hand ;) :thumb:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
I called the office this morning.  Apparently, Santa came after I had checked in with them yesterday.  There are two packages there waiting on me.  I am about to head of there and see what Santa brought!!!! :yeehaw:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Santa came and dropped the goods at the office and he was very generous!  He brought the cable luber that I always forget to buy at the cycle shop and the Moose grips that I was thinking about trying next time and a new pair of Scott goggles!!!! :aj: :aj:

Thanks JP, you were too kind!

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Hey, Diane and Aaron have held out, you both promised to post pics of what you got! If you're not going to post pics, clue us in! :moon:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Got home tonight from watching the Packers choke away another season and noticed a package at the front door. Opened it up and found 2 envelopes amrked in the order to open. For once I followed directions and in the first one found a puzzle (unassembled). Nikki pulled together photos from my gallery, DW and the summer ride at Wardys to make a great photo collage puzzle (the second envelope had the origonal photo/solution) Just happen to have some of the spray glue to keep it in one piece but first thekid has to reassemble it tommorow. Thanks nikki and BTW the gift certificate will be used at the minneapolis SX.

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Originally posted by oldguy
Got home tonight from watching the Packers choke away another season ...
They didn't choke, they played up to their potential :flame:
I wonder if Favre - now that he has some x-tra vacation - will build us a track with his tractor?

The mail sabotaged my Secret Santa (don't know who it is), but hey Santa, don't worry about it! I'm sure it went to a good cause....US postal worker who is probably really into dirt bikes :)

Top Bottom