squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Well I finally made my decision

Now in a few days a certain someone will be getting a certain something from you know who

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by nikki
I have to apologize to two people as I am leaving for Romania today and won't be able to get my (and Red's) SS stuff until I get back the week of Christmas. So two people please be patient!! Sorry for the delay!

Me too! (not going to Romania, just Chicago, but I'm sure it's similar)  I have to leave in the morning to spend all week in our Chicago office.  So my recipient's gift may not go out until a week from tomorrow.  So, just be patient.  My person is recieving a customized gift so I have to have some time to finish it up.

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by Timr

My person is recieving a customized gift so I have to have some time to finish it up.

A box of Tide with a roll of toilet paper attached ? ;)

Just ribbin' ya. :thumb:

Last edited:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by Tennessee Thumper

A box of Tide with a roll of toilet paper attached ? ;)

Just ribbin' ya. :thumb:

Hey!  That would be a quality gift, but no. 

Are you going to the Peach Bowl?

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
:flame: :yeehaw: SECRET SANTA HOLE SHOT!!!!!!!!
got back from a work trip today, walked in the house, and there sat this big ole box, all wrapped up with KTM tape!! WOW, My curiousity peaked! I felt like a little kid on christmas eve, there must be something in there for my new KTM. :flame: I tore off the tape, ripped open the box, (there goes waiting for christmas eve!) lifted it up, and shook it., Ping,tang-clatter-clatter out fell all these metal parts. A few minutes later, there sat this really cool KTM BaR Stool!! Who says I can't sit on my KTM in the house :laugh:
THANKS A TON THERE SECRET SANTA (Natalie! ) YA DUN GOOD! :worship:

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
I'm done...took the easy way out though and just used an online retailer. Somebody (who has already posted in this thread) should be getting a package any day!!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I'm going to have to wait until after payday to do my shopping! If I ship it this weekend, I hope it gets there in time. It might be close.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I had gotten my my shopping done and was running ?????'s gift throught a quick trial run. Only then did I find out that it was too small for it's entended job... Well Time for plan "b"...

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Somebody on here needs to be checking their mail/ deliveries on Thurs. Dec 18th. ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
THANKS SANTA! I received my gift on Tuesday!

Some great new Fox MX Socks, a pair of Thor Core gloves, and a great pair of Scott Grips!

Thanks a bunch Secret Santa (thekid!!!!!)!!!!!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Oh yeah...I shipped my gift today! I shipped Priority so it should still arrive to the lucky recipient in time!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Originally posted by Zoomer
A very carefully packed Briggs & Stratton :laugh: box went out today! to...????????????, gee I forgot. :)

And it has arrived!!

Way cool! Thanks Zoomer, and Merry Chritmas to you and your family, and a Happy New Year too!

1) Craftsman Degreasing cleaner (I can't get enough of that stuff!!)
2) Briggs & Stratton Synthetic Small Engine Oil (just right for any of my B&S engines!!)
3) B&S hat pin!
4) B&S pocket screwdriver!
5) And..........a saweet PurelyCustom.com brake reservoir cover, personalized and Yamaha Blue!

This SS stuff is pretty cool! Way better than all those socks and underroos....er....i mean underwear my mom sends me!! :)

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
Originally posted by Rooster

This SS stuff is pretty cool! Way better than all those socks and underroos....er....i mean underwear my mom sends me!! :)

Underoos? Now that is SAWEEET!

All I ever get are thongs! Want a pic? :moon:

Top Bottom