See... it's like this...

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
zio said:
Sorry, she's on break. Rich is filling in for her. He's not as good, but he lets you touch his equipment.

You weren't supposed to tell him it's Rich. I was hoping no one would notice. :ohmy: :eek:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Damn it Bird... dude, you made me pull the plug on someone I consider a friend. We've discussed this a few times, then you go off again in the flame board. The "ban" is for three days and I hated doing it. You pushed me against a wall bro, I would have done it much sooner to someone I don't know. At some point I'll start getting accused of not applying the rules with an even hand. I really didn't have a choice.

As much as I'd like to call a few people moron's, idiots, etc., I don't. You can't either.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
You can call me an etc anytime you want Okie.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
[DonaldTrumpVoice]That was a tough one.[/DonaldTrumpVoice]

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
darn! it's just not the same on here with out me getting trashed and showing my arse on a weekly basis.! that being said, i say we put up a duty roster, weekly rotation, of who we will trash. i'll volunteer me this week(since it's almost over, but hey, i'm making the roster) then we start in on J-bird again. :yeehaw: i realize i'm a genious, why don't the rest of you.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Okiewan said:
The "ban" is for three days and I hated doing it.

Senior moment? :)

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Jay i think you have alot of knowledge but you do word things very badly, you are too confrontational in you approach, look at a teacher, they try to allow the pupils to see the right answer rather than just tell them(which they wont always then accept).

On a comment about exhausts you made in one of the threads i responded in, you maintained a pipe cannot add power-it just moves it about, this is partially true, but it isnt a fact,the husky cr125 has a terrible pipe that looses lots of power compared to any aftermarket pipe-i just couldnt be bothered to argue and prove my point, so in this case you were doing the thing you hate to see, none of us have all the answers and most of the people on the board are trying to the best of there ability to help each other.People should be brought up when they are spreading bad info but lets not jump on them so hard?

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Come back Jaybird!! :whiner:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Okiewan said:
I just hope bird comes back.
Don't worry Bob, last I heard, he was on his way to Oklahoma. :p

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
He'll be back. He's a grown boy. I'm pretty sure he understands and isn't in the corner pouting.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Okiewan said:
Imma lot bigger than him Jeff.
So now you're saying size does matter. I'm starting to get even more confused. :think: :laugh:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Okiewan said:
As much as I'd like to call a few people moron's, idiots, etc., I don't. You can't either.

What about Dillweeds? :joke:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
You know....reality checks can sometimes be the best of therapy.

marcus, points well taken.

Bob, I'm not much of a drinker (don't even go there Eddie :) ) but I will def. share a couple of cools one with you in the fall, if not sooner.

Man, this place is such a great community. I have few words.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
YEEEEEEAAAAAH!!! Welcome home Jaybird. :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Cool!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Jaybird!!! XOXOXOXXOO!

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:thumb:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Damn Jay - Welcome Back! We all love ya!

I guess i need to get back into the KDX forumn more often. I don't really know the new bunch in there but if their getting you riled up it's probably worth checking out! ;)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…