kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Yup!
( to Okie, another post got in the way :whiner:  )

Kevin

Last edited:

whitesands26

Mod Ban
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by XRpredator

I could not have said it better myself. Now, Whitesands, why don't you go put on your Fox Racing hat (tweaked a little sideways, for just that right touch of style), your Ricky Carmichael T-shirt, and go polish on your bike some more, since it's probably too dirty outside to ride it. :|

It's a freakin' DIRT bike race, man! They ride on DIRT, which when wet, becomes this stuff called MUD!! Cripes, maybe they should cancell all races when it rains enough that it might dirty some poor sap's gear a smidge. :silly:

Cripes, if I waited until optimum conditions before I rode, I'd never be able to ride!

"Errr......That there mud won't hert yer bike....it's made fer it..Can't miss that there race or I'll be a losin som of dem valuable points in the That there Turkey bowl seeeries"..lol

whitesands26

Mod Ban
Nov 17, 2002
I can't freaking stand mud racing...The triples were built to be jumped....You call that racing ?
I call it Trying your best not to fall....

I'm glad the guy won but really...I highly doubt the guy will make the podium in another supercross race this year.

whitesands26

Mod Ban
Nov 17, 2002
Predator...why don't you go to the cross country/enduro forum if you like mud racing so much...

Now...Go comb your mullet, put your cowboy hat on, pull up your double striped socks, cutoff shorts and cowboy boots and "get ta ridin partner".....lol

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Originally posted by TheJunkMan
and I can't believe this post hasn't been closed yet... because it is BIG time boring

And sometimes I wonder why YOU haven't been closed yet.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
paul lindsey is a world class motocrosser and all around nice guy, he grew up riding with my best friends dad as the two up and coming stars in the SRAC he has risen to the top of the sport the hard way. he and the motoworld guys are easily approachable and always willing to lend a hand to me when i need help. paul has even offered me a bike to race next year, he is an amazing person and would not hesitate to help a fellow racer in need. it pains me to see some of you to disregard the performance of daryl in seville. daryl is an amazing racer and dedicated to his sport. everyone raced the same track and daryl rode the smartest race and in racing that can be more important than sheer speed.

2smoke

Sep 21, 2001
Funny about perceptions, TFs at motnews.com reported the fact that is was a mud race got some good coverage of it on the AOL web news page with a muddy first turn photo.....it may not have been spectacular but it did get noticed.

Pred you can ride with us anytime, hairstyle dont matter, mismatched riding gear welcome, type of bike.....totally irrelevant....just as long as you dont park the pickup in the middle of a dry field and ride around your toolbox all day. Toolbox riders........enuff said.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
but NANCYCAR will scramble for cover at the slightest hint of rain.

Now you're talkin' baby! However, Loco was talking about meeting the basic requirements for a quality race (in the SX category), while you're now just talking about freakin' putting the spectators in danger.

Imagine 20 some odd toothless good ol' boys circling a wet track in suppository-shaped monte's and such with the wrong frame and steering geometry. ...massive crowd plowing @ the first turn, and a major Budweiser can pileup.

(nothing against you good southern girls and boys, or even Nascar fans--I'm just still pissed about losing my Speedchannel).

Top Bottom