slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
I knew a handfull of women rode in the places I went. But usually they were with kids or putting around. This sounds very shovanistic but, I never really thought Id ever have problems passing a girl on a track or anywhere else for that matter. But I have a new outlook after this weekend. I saw some women that totally kicked butt!!! To humble me even further they rode with the OTHG putting them at least 4 or 5 years older than me. Man I dont think I will be telling any of my friends that they rode like a girl anymore. Chicks rock. Now Im actually scared of letting my wife ride with me to much, she might get better than me!!!:scream:

phirechick

Sponsoring Member
Jul 3, 2001
Slickpuss,
What race were you at this past weekend? We loaded up the family and were down in "the Bay" for the Old Crow. Great weather and an even better time. Glad to read your new outlook for the "chicks".
Happy Riding
:D

SarahL99

Dec 18, 2001
Slickpuss, I love hearing stories like that! It happens more than you would think.

Phirechick,
Are you talking the The San Fransico Bay area? I'll be there in a month untill Octoberish. Is there very many places to ride around that area?

Last edited:

slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
Phire, I raced at argyle in dixon. Sarah, there are lots of places to ride around here, depending on what you like.

agent 86

Nov 4, 2001
Ya slick watch out these women girls chicks what ever you want to callem can flat out ride! Remember these are Moms or future Moms and riding dirt bikes to this feisty group is like you eating vanilla ice cream!These women (Moms) gave birth so you could ride a dirt bike? Not FLAT OUT DIRT FLYING MUD SLINGING RPMs REVVVING RIDING that they are dueing !And there not bad on the eyes unlike your slickPUSS! Just could'nt resist! Ride like KAOS is after you!GET SMART!:p

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom