Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Ok... now I don't know how many of you were walking through the parking area near the pits at the Houston Super Cross and saw a little blue Mitsubishi with blue masking tape and the passenger rear wheel removed, but .... well, I guess I am one of the guilty parties.

Kevin Windham's bus was parked next to the travel trailer we were staying in and we were all hangin' out(my buddy owns the company that does Kevin's website). Kevin decided he wanted to play a joke on Emig so I rounded up the blue masking tape and Kevin and I wrapped the car until a teenage girl came up and we let her finish. Then, since Kevin is still healing and probably so he could take no blame, talked us into picking up the car and taking the passenger rear wheel off and we hid it in the trailer.

Jeff came up and you should have seen the look on his face, but he was a great sport and took it all in stride. He got what he needed to out of the car and went on without another worry. Later, feeling somewhat guilty we decided we'd had our fun, we put the wheel back, but not without some duct tape and all of us autographing the car windows with a magic marker.

Sorry.... couldn't help it. I just had to confess!:debil:

Motohead00

Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
That reminds me of the time we picked up my buddy's VW Beetle (the old kind) and set it down side ways in his driveway. Trees on one side and a steep bank on the other. No way to drive it out :p

Of course we were hiding in the woods just to see the expression on his face...and to help him pick it back up :)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
In college (I only went for fun) we wedged the campus police car between two trees, bumper to bumper. There were only about two inches to spare. Took half the baseball team, but we did it.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Remember the Renault Le'Car? A guy at school drove one. Well a few of us pick it up, carried it up a few steps and placed it in a breezeway between some classrooms. Oh yeah there was a column just the right distance from the wall that made it impossible to open the doors. Good thing for him it had a fabric sunroof that sorta' snapped on.:p

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
LOL! One of my HS buds drove a '66 Beetle with Camaro Rally wheels on it. His parking place was next to 12" curb that ran the length of the parking lot. The guy really got on our nerves, so 6 of us went out to the lot one day at lunch and picked the car up (one end at a time) and put it up on the sidewalk.

We didn't realize it at the time, but he had to drive all the way around the school to get his car back on the street. We thought it was pretty funny, but the car's owner got pissed. Naturally, we did it to him at least once a month after he blew up. :p

A Mitsubishi? I hope that was a rental that Emig was driving.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
WAAAAY back in high school, we put my buddy Bill’s Ford Fiesta up on the cement steps in front of the school with the wheels removed and placed under the hubs. The car just fit sideways and it was up 2 steps to a landing and then sideways and up 2 more! The principal was not amused! (nether was Bill) If I remember right he was going to suspend my buddy and it was HIS car! We all helped him get it down later after he went through &^%@ in the office :debil:
They never did find out who did it. :)

Kevin

Top Bottom