guts

Sep 14, 2003
ok here's what im needing to know,i have a 2003 kdx 220 just purchased in july, sence then ive took lid off airbox, put a fmf gnarly pipe and turbine 2 silencer ,boysen reeds, wiseco piston,and changed the jets of course,bike has nerver been droped not a scatch on it,well if there is i haven't seen it,i went to trade it for new 03 kx 250,the dealer i bought my kdx from is same where this bike is and i have every paper showing for what ive done,sales dude wants to give me $2,344 for my bike with everything installed above and said just cause i have all that extra it dont matter thats all its worth on trade kinda seems little fishy to me considring its a 03 and not but 7 months old i kinda expected a little more and would also if it was still stock,what im asking if any you guys was in my shoes would you let it go for that, or just keep the kdx,also just to add bike runs very good and only reason im wanting to trade, just want something diffrent! oh i would sell but i don't have the title cause its not paid for and every guy that was interrested wanted the title, so i went to plan b,and plan b dont sound good money wise! sorry so long, plese someone let me know what u think,

killeronadkx

Dec 20, 2003
I live in Calif. and can not find a used KDX anywhere..... You can get way more than the dealer will give you.... put in on EBAY or some classified ad somewhere.... I wish you were in Calif. and I would buy your bike... Good luck
Randy

guts

Sep 14, 2003
thanks guys im not going to trade it,well i might if they give that price and i put all my factory parts back on hehe,but guys that looked at the bike around here said it was well worth what i wanted but they wanted the title, and thing is i owe alot more than 3500 for it, but every bike i got used i nerver got a tiltle or worried about just as long it wasn't stolen and had serial #s, but i would love to be at the dealer they go and get a used kdx same year as mine and it not have anything done to it, then they buy those parts:) well they would come out alot better just buying mine,even without tiltle,besides it's just a dirtbike and i have bill of sale and all parts receipts, oh well i'll just keep haveing my fun on it like allways :) Thanks all.

Top Bottom