mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by Pokie
so far 12 are just spectating

i assure you, in my case, it's not by choice.

i've been injured many times. this is the first time that it's really bothered me.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
with the indulgence of the members already signed-up and the benevolence of Okie himself, we have extended the deadline to Sep 10 at midnight. This should give the 'slackers' a little bit of slack...

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Woohoo! I see we now have four Iowagians on the registration roster! We're out ahead of those pesky Nebraskans!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
woohoo..... the Hiners put come-from-behind OK over the top and into the lead.... any last-minute challengers out there????

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
TTR... you're right; I had to reconstruct the list for this comparison... I think I'm still missing at least one person because I remember the final count being 114 actually checked-in at Casey..... but close enough?

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK...LAHOMA where the wind comes sweeping down the plain! And the waving....." WHOOPS! Sorry! Got caught up in the moment! :scream:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Definitely close enough Pokie, i was surprised that you even had the whole list from DW '00. I was just hacking at ya. I'm kinda wondering if I'll be the only 3 time attendee WITH the same bike :) :( Thats not something I want to be but I guess my little 'vacation' in CA is going to take a while longer to recover from.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
... I'm kinda wondering if I'll be the only 3 time attendee WITH the same bike :) :( Thats not something I want to be but I guess my little 'vacation' in CA is going to take a while longer to recover from.

Don't worry - I too will be a three time attendee WITH the same ('99 KDX) bike. Wendy too with her ttr.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Only three people from Ohio this year! That means one other person besides Wendy & me. :|

What's up with that?

I better get on some of my local riding buddies and see why they have not signed up yet.

B

biglou

Three for me, too. Also with my third bike. And my second bike (still have it!). Actually, they are my third and fourth bikes owned, but the second and third bikes brought to DW... Confused yet?

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Third time for me too. Alabama 3-3-3 for years. Me and Julius Pleaser to all three. Lemming at '00 and '02. Whose the missing Alabamian from '01?

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
I was thinking I was the only person in TN that had a truck and a bike :eek: But I am PROUD to say there will be at least 5 of us Tennesseans at DW this year. Yall better watch out tobacco spit will be a flying. :scream:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Originally posted by Mikeb
Yall better watch out tobacco spit will be a flying. :scream:

Mikeb
Do the biguns look like cow pies or are you guys wimps?

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Mikeb
I was thinking I was the only person in TN that had a truck and a bike :eek: But I am PROUD to say there will be at least 5 of us Tennesseans at DW this year. Yall better watch out tobacco spit will be a flying. :scream:

Dang ... there goes the neighborhood!! :moon: :flame:

wrench

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
bar-to-bar.... they're rubbing plastic....TX and OK are battling for the lead; it may go down to the wire!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
after internal audit.... adjusted numbers for Illinois (-2), OK (+1) and Iowa (+2).... don't want the feds coming to check our bookkeeping, now?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
We may be rubbing plastic but OKLAHOMA is STILL the Seventh Flag over Texas! :p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Doh! They have a two point lead. Better hope for some of Sooner Magic in the final seconds of the fourth quarter. :moon:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
so which side is going to call for a "hail Mary"?

Top Bottom