woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Marlin - thanks for the trail report on the ride!! Boy, I dont know Marlin. The report I read on the Northern ride was ice and snow.. I think the surface of the "shoe" was perfect for we riders with no screws - that was a GREAT ride - especially once we hit an area of no whoops so we could cut er loose!!!
Hey Outlaw - I was going to ask you if you went down when that other group of riders came from the other direction? When I came up you were just restarting your bike - just curious as we didnt get much of a chance to chat about it after the ride..... Sheez, I was there and I still have to have a trail report to find out what happened.
You guys going to try and make Cedar this weekend to ride with Mark?? I may very well take a shot at that one - unless we are snowed in (I dont have my screws in yet and cant afford to "twist" my body with one of those "oh my gosh I am falling and there is nothing I can do about it" routines...
Woodsy

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Woodsy I just pick up one of those kenda ice racing rear tires. I'm waiting for the snow. Then I'll install it. Sunday I have to go get the Christmas tree. But you never know? There might be a berg @ CC?

OutlawXR4

Sep 30, 2003
Nope, didn't go down, just pulled over for those guys. Might make Cedar, not sure depends on cash flow and weather, hopefully both will be in my favor.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
I had to make a pickup in Rothbury last night and they (the Cedar Creek area) were getting POUNDED with snow at the time!! It was hitting so hard I couldnt see 20 feet in front of the van... It always amazes me how the weather can be so different just a few miles away from my home!! I will let everyone know about trail conditions before Sunday...
Woodsy

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Woodsy, I was afraid of that. I'll look forward to your first-hand report on trail conditions!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Outlaw: Was that dealer with the "reasonable" Kold Kutters Shawmut Hills?
Woodsy

Top Bottom