a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Care to join me once again? Elsinore this Friday, should be nice. I'll update as to what hauler I'll be using. Same spot, 80 track by entrance, 0800 hours (that's 8am for you civies!):) Hope to see you there

Elk

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
eeeeerrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!

just found out that i actually fly on friday 30th.

ive got lots of work to do before i leave, but i could potentially come if this gets sorted.

so, the big question i am thinking is "do i feel lucky, punk?"

i might just make it, but please be aware that if i have to get wheeled onto that plane, Mrs. bruce will proably go looking for all co-conspiritors to exact some sort of punishment!

if i can get the planets alligned the ill see ya there, if not have fun!

cheers,
bruce

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I usually get there around 8 and leave my house by 7:00! Come on out with that new wrzothk250fffeett whatever you call it!:)
Elk

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I've got this strange burning sensation I have to get checked out on Friday:moon: Caugh Caugh, There's no way I could be expected to work in this condition.

I'll see if I can drag Thumbs with me. You know he's one of those workaholic types. In a the crack of noon,1 hr of DRN, then an hour lunch, more DRN, and out by 3. What a slave driver. :p

I love this job.

Look for a lame looking blue van, with the WR monster on the rack in the back.

Or Elk,If your already on the track, just look for the guy lapping you:p

Don't worry,Ill give you a rev check before slamming you into a berm :p

4 strokes rule, taking all commers, Be prepared to kiss the Bundy:moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thumbs, I guess I'm no sherlock either, maybe I outta get another job!! I usually bail by around 1 or after the crash, whichever comes first. And the sound of it, looks like scar will be forcing me to leave sooner, that is if he can even START his scooter.:p The only guy I let pass is MXdad, that way he will still comeout and play!!:)
Lap away doggie, after you pass, that means you'll be behind me again:)

I think the white elk may be the hauler this week, will know for sure by Friday. I'll let you know. I'll look for the Honda with the rag flapping outta the airbox.

Elk

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
And the sound of it, looks like scar will be forcing me to leave sooner, that is if he can even START his scooter.:p Elk

Starts 1st/ 2nd kick everytime. That hard starting rumor is like a Tyson fight All HYPE, but not much else. (Boy I hope i don't get an earful for this one)

Lap away doggie, after you pass, that means you'll be behind me again:)
Elk [/B]

HMMM one of those points to ponder?

I'll look for the Honda with the rag flapping outta the airbox.
Elk [/B]

Always a classic:aj: I've got the photo!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Ponder this :moon: :p

If it makes you feel good to run a local law enforcement officer off the road, have at it. :)

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000

If it makes you feel good to run a local law enforcement officer off the road, have at it. :)

Honestly, the only car I've ever hit was a patrol car:confused: I hit it with our brand new company van a few years back on an icy road:aj: So, it's not new to me, I'll just pay you back for my last few tickets:p To quote Tombstone one of my favorite movies "You called down the thunder! you tell em I'm comin and hells comin with me"

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Here's a quote for you too, "Go ahead, skin that smoke wagon and see what happens!" "Well are ya gonna do sumthin or ya just gonna stand there and bleed?"

":moon:"

Elk:)

Paying me back because you got poped for solicitation of a prostitute, now that ain't right!!hehehehe

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Here's a quote for you too, "Go ahead, skin that smoke wagon and see what happens!" "Well are ya gonna do sumthin or ya just gonna stand there and bleed?"

Also one of my favorites.

Paying me back because you got poped for solicitation of a prostitute, now that ain't right!!hehehehe

It was only embarrising because he was male. One of those transformers you know. :o

Honestly, I have nothing against our law enforcement, THERE'RE ALWAYS WAY TO SLOW TO CATCH ME!!!! :p

Is it Friday yet?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Too slow? We're just pacing ourselves. We're in it for the long haul. While you are sleeping in your soft bed, we're out there standing on that wall, you want us on that wall. You tell us you want your freedom then you question the very way I provide it!:) Got lost in the moment. I'll catch ya, bringing my siren and light for the bike just for you!:p Ramming is an option I might consider.

Elk

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Ramming is an option I might consider.

Elk

So you know the male prostitute also? That's exactly what he said:o

"no we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn" " Would they send us somewhere special?" Stripes

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
LMAO!

Parden me while I push in your stool. HAHAHA

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
calm down guys....the rest of us have just eaten our lunch.
its looking like i might make it tommorow (work permitting).

cheers

bruce

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Bruce the rides Friday the 29th. Not tomm. Your working to hard man. Hope you can make it.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
With all this yappin, you all better make it!! :)

Elk

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
whoops! for some reason i though it was going to be on thursday! scar: thanks for pointing this out to me! i was supposed to fly to the UK on friday, but a big problem occured and the trip got cancelled last minute!:mad:

come to mention it i have been working hard and the stress of this week has compounded this.

i hope to see you all on FRIDAY 29th, 2002 AD!!! at LAKE ELSINORE TRACK in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, USA, PLANET EARTH.

If i have made any other errors in times or place then everyone please let me know!

cheers,

bruce

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Riding Friday....

On the internet all day.....

Anybody hiring? I could use a job like yours

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by RMjeff
Riding Friday....

On the internet all day.....

Anybody hiring? I could use a job like yours

Your tax dollars hard at work, right ElK:aj: I guess I could lean on a shovel like half the freeway crews due!:debil:

Wait a minute its past 3PM why am I still here, I saw thumbs pullout a few minutes ago. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You saw Thumbs "pull out" a few minutes ago, I didn't know you were that close?!hehehe :p

Jeff, don't try and fool me, you own that company I went to yesterday, don't ya!? And I'm not on the internet ALL day, I drove out to BFE for you!!:):)
Yeah, we're hiring, as long as you don't tell them you bought a Yamy!

Scar, that's why the guys at Cal Trans have their pockets sewn upside down, so the shovel handle will slip right in!

Elk

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Very much appreciated:) :) :) Will give update later.

I actually went to the CHP orientation...Too bad I didnt have my priorities in order at the time. :whiner:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hope to see you guys tomorrow, I believe the elk will be hauling my Zuki so look for it near the 80 track. Will be there around 0800. Cya

Elk

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Elk- Since your not acceptying PM's I'll post here...

Just wanted to thank you for your help. Everything went well....

Top Bottom