So whadja get?

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
I'll start this early--I will be without computer access on Thursday, then back to work on Friday! (got suckered into it)

But since my SO is taking off today to go to see his parents in Fairbanks AK for the holidays, we had our own early Christmas. We started with a steak dinner at the best steakhouse around (Wolf Lodge for the locals) and then had a bottle of wine and presents . . . I got a new fleece sweater, a pretty watch, and some . . . uh . . . pretty things to wear. ;) I got him a new MP3 player and the heavy duty inner tube for his mountain bike (ever since he got his full suspension bike he's been getting pinch flats). I feel bad--I feel like he did more for me than I did for him, and I KNOW he went over our pre-set spending limit! Oh well, he couldn't have done better if I'd stood over his shoulder while he was shopping.

Anyone else start gift giving early?

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
I got a new pressure washer and Dremel rotary tool. That was from the family back in Texas. It was sent early since I am offshore. I will be home tomorrow to see what else Santa brought.

The best gift I got was new my new fiance'!!!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Originally posted by motohead00
The best gift I got was new my new fiance'!!!
Ok, Romeo. :confused:

(seriously . . . Congrats!!!)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
So far I know there is a MIG welder sitting in the shop. :yeehaw:

XR3J

Lifetime Sponsor
I got a cool new gps unit (Garmin Geko 201) my wife picked out and recieved a new crock pot and food processor, and the girls got a new Nintendo game cube.  See what the jolly fat man brings tonight!

Jerry

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Got too see my Niece Izzy (almost 2) open lots of presents.. :) :) Then i got a new FOX jersey, a HJC helmet A heart rate monitor/watch and a few WestCoast CHopper shirts :thumb:

Ps.. The Best thing i got.. We all got together at my GrandParents house, i had too leave for about a half hour.. When i got back, Izzy ( Isabelle) comes running up too me yelling Uncle and gave me a HUUUUGE Hug :)

Last edited:

_SOLO_

Pro Champ
I got an rc RC from radio shack, it was great until the head and bars broke. Took me five hours to charge the battery and ten minutes to destroy. It is currently in repair (super glue and duct tape) so I will be rippin' it up again soon. The thing is pretty freakin cool, to get it going you hold the back wheel off of the ground while you hold the throttle wide open. When you drop the wheel it throws roost and leaves little ruts, it flat out hauls. I also got a bunch of DVD's including Scarface, NoFear's Chapter 3, and Office Space.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
My Santa was very cool this year...

2 AWESOME DVDs: T3 and Pirates :aj: I'll have them both worn out within the next year. :confused:

Mountain bike shorts with the built in shammy (sp?) to go with the mountain bike I got a few months back. They are camo colored with cargo pockets and short... just the way I like em. :yeehaw:

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Let's see I got a new leather executive office chair, a floor lamp for my office, a ski jacket (Reno ;) ), a gem globe (made of precious stones), LOTR Twin Towers DVD, this huge spotlight flashlight thing and some other random small stuff. Pretty good x-mas, didn't get anything moto besides from my secret DRN santa so I'll have to treat myself. :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
I got a Hoover Bagless Vacuum and some Gourmet sauces, marinades, and spices!  Also, a new purse-size umbrella from Eddie Bauer, and some Bare Essentuals Bath Fizzies and a bottle of Captain Morgan :cool:

Merry Christmas Everyone!

whyzee

Never enough time !
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
I got a Hoover Bagless Vacuum
That sucks! :)

04 yz250 (I actually got it a few weeks ago)
ancra tie downs
number plate back grounds
camel back
grips
dark lenses for my scott's
quick strap for scott's
new emig racing top clamp for the 04

new mx cloths for Aryn